Western Energy

(At the IMP building we see a mother and her son walk outside her door)

Blitza: Come on john, hurry up or we'll be late for the pup party!

(Blitza jumps into the air smiling with her hands held out above her head. verosika emerges from her side of the office rooms and begins to follow Blitza and john)

verosika: Pet party? What's that?

Blitza: Wink.

(She tilts her head to the side and averts her gaze)

Blitza: It's a new thing it a party where John can go (winking again) meet new hounds. And he can get a shot (winking again) of fun with them.

verosika: i have never herd of that! A pup party?

(Blitza grabs verosika by the shoulder and drags her slightly closer so she is standing behind John)

Blitza: No, look, I can't say where I'm really taking him or John will freak out and probably run away.

verosika: Why, it's not like you're taking him to the doctor.

(Echo the doctor. The doctor. The doctor)

Blitza: NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

John: the. Doctor?

(verosika final words echo as john adopts a look of horror

(verosika final words echo as john adopts a look of horror. One of his eyes twitches as the hallway begins to flicker and before John know it he went to sleep because blitza hit him with a tranquilizer and she quickly get him tied to a chair and wait for F n M and they soon do and John start to wake up).

Blitza: I still think we should use chains in mean this little guy is strong for his age.

Foxy: we are not using chain! It bad enough you have to use a tranquilizer gun on him.

Millie: yeah well come on let get him in the van so we can get him to the doc.

(Just then John start to wake up)

John: Wait, what are we doing?

Blitza: we're taking you the doctor to make sure you don't get sick.

John: What?!

verosika: It's for your own good, dear.

Blitza: Yeah, so you don't wind up sick or catching something in the human world you do like to bit the throat out.

John: NO! Let me go! I don't want to go the doctor and you can't make me (growling)

(John start to shake for his binds and use his teeth to bit the chair till it breaks and he get out)

Foxy: John, sweetie, just calm down!

John: (growls)

Verosika: Somebody do something!