Part-12

"What make my baby boy blush so madly may I know" Kook said making tae tae to look at his front but the scene in front of him make his eyes wide as kook is standing there in just his sweatpants while some water dripping from his hairs to his chest and abs.

"Like what you see. Don't worry it's going to last long" Kook said while coming towards the bed where tae is sitting.

Tae compose himself by shake off the unholy thoughts coming to his mind and said "what are you saying. It's nothing like that. I am going to freshen up" And going to walk away but kook hold his wrist and pull him towards himself making both of their chest collide with each other.

"Why so fast sweetheart? First answer me you like what you see? Answer me baby boy" Kook said sensually near Tae's ear taking the ear lobe between his lips and giving it a soft suck making tae to inhale a sharp breath as he is feeling this for the first time and liking every bit of it.

"Who says I am looking at you? I am just thinking something" Tae said trying to tease kook a little.

"Aish.. You know sweetheart I don't like when people tell lies to me which you did. So don't you think you need a little punishment? " Kook said and slide his both hands which are on Tae's waist to his ass cheeks and give it a hard squeeze making tae leave a low moan.

"Then punish me daddy" Tae said with a little difficulty. And that's it for kook to lift him up from the ground and throw on the bed making him bounce a little and himself hover over him.

Kook kiss tae's forehead and back away looking at the pink lips which inviting him to davour it. So he look at Tae and asked "may I? " To which Tae give him a nod making kook to smash his lips on Tae. First the kiss was soft but by the pass time it becomes hot and passionate. Now kook is davouring tae's lips, sucking and biting it. Kook put his hand above tae's breast and give it a little squeeze making tae to moan in the kiss. Kook takes the chance and slide his tongue inside tae's mouth and start roaming it in every corner tasting the sweetness of tae's mouth.

"You are so sweet baby boy. Now I am addicted" Kook said backing away from the kiss. Both are panting heavily due to the Passionate kiss. Kook again look at tae and see how red his lips and face is, his chest is going up and down , without telling anything kook again smash his lips on him this time more hungrily. He start suck and chew tae's lips hardly making him moan .

Kook back away from the lips and don't waste a single second and attack on tae's neck planting butterfly kisses all over it. After kissing his neck and collarbone he take some skin in his mouth and give it a hard suck then licking that place. He keep doing this while making dark purple hickeys all over his neck and collarbone leaving tae a moaning mess.

After satisfying by his work kook back away from tae and saw how sinful Tae is looking. He is looking like a beautiful mess. He so wanted to davour the beauty but he control himself as he don't want to rush things.

"Now let's stop here sweetheart or I don't know till when I'll be able to control. Now go and freshen up. Let's sleep it's already late" Kook said when both of them calm down. Tae give him a nod and take his clothes before going inside the washroom. Kook stay on his bed scrolling through the phone. But when his eyes fall on his reflection on the mirror near the bed he looks at himself and saw how swollen his lips are due to the kiss. He surely likes it. The kiss was amazing and with the right person it makes it more memorable. Now he is so ready to make all the days memorable for both of them.

Soon he saw Tae come out from the bathroom making him smile at him who smile back and join him on the bed. Both of them share good night with a soft peck on lips and drift to sleep while cuddling each other.

•~~~~•

Next Morning~~

Both of them are cuddled up under the comforter , sleeping in each other's arms without any care of the world. Kook's hand is around tae's waist holding him protectively, tae's hand is around kook's torso, both of their legs are also tangled up with each other. Soon the elder one among them stirr in his sleep and opens his eyes slowly only to get attacked by the ethereal face of the younger who is sleeping with a cute pout adoring his beautiful face.

Kook softly caresses tae's cheeks feeling the soft bread cheeks then he trace his fingers on his lower lips which is still a little buriesed due to their yesterday's kiss. He slightly lift the  comforter from tae's body making his milky white neck filled with many purple mark come to his view.

Kook lean down and plant soft kisses on them making Tae to whine on his sleep but being a heavy sleeper he don't wake up. Kook continue doing his work, that time an idea come to his mind. He back away a little and extend his hands and bring his phone which is on the night stand near the bed. He click a picture of tae's neck and post it on his official account. He really want the world to know now he is taken. After that he put his phone away and again goes back to his work which is admiring Tae, sometimes giving soft kisses here and there.

•~~~•

Liked by: Kim__Joon, WWH__Jin and 1M others

Thejeon__Kook: My marks looks so good on you.

Comments are off.

💚💜

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment