twelve

'Jords, can I have a quick word?' Leah asks softly as she makes her way over to where the other woman is sitting with Lucy.

'Sure.' Jordan replies smiling slightly.

'I'll give you guys some space.' Lucy says standing up. She makes her way away from the pair and over to some of the other girls before Leah takes a seat.

'How are you?' Jordan asks smiling as she glances at the blonde.

'I'm okay. How are you? How are you finding Villa?' Leah asks.

'Yeah, good. It's good. I mean it's different but yeah.' Jordan replies and Leah nods her head. Taking a deep breath, Leah glances down at her hands before looking back up at Jordan who smiles slightly.

'What's going on, Le?' Jordan asks.

'I think I've met someone, Jords. I know it probably seems really quick and I wasn't expecting it. I wasn't looking for anything but I just- It's nothing serious at the moment but if it turns serious I didn't want you to be blindsided.' Leah admits biting her bottom lip.

'It's okay, Le. You're allowed to move on and you're allowed to be happy.' Jordan says.

'We didn't work out. We tried but it just didn't work out, did it? You deserve to happy and I want you to be happy... If you've found someone that makes you happy then grab onto that and don't let go.' Jordan continues.

'I didn't want you to be blindsided if we were pictured out.' Leah says.

'And I really appreciate that, Leah.' Jordan replies smiling.

'How are you getting home?' Leah asks.

'With Rach... What about you?' Jordan asks.

'I'm just driving... Actually just about to head off but I just wanted to make sure I spoke to you first.' Leah replies.

'Well I'll let you go then... Go be happy, Leah. You've got nothing to worry about here, I promise.' Jordan says.

'Thanks, Jords.' Leah replies.

****

'Oh hi... I wasn't expecting it to be you.' Courtney says smiling as she opens the front door to reveal Leah standing clutching a bouquet of flowers.

'I'm sorry... I won't stay. I just- I wanted to give you these but I can go now.' Leah replies holding the flowers out towards her.

'No, you're here so you're absolutely staying for dinner... Well unless you have something else planned?' Courtney asks taking the flowers.

'Nope, absolutely nothing.' Leah replies smiling. She watches the brunette turn and place the flowers on the shoe-rack before turning back to her.

'I've missed your beautiful face.' Courtney says causing Leah to laugh as she steps into the house and wraps her arms around her.

'I facetimed you last night.' Leah replies.

'It's not the same.' Courtney says smiling as she pulls the blonde closer to her.

'I missed you.' Leah almost whispers as she buries her head in the crook of Courtney's neck as she feels the brunette's hand rest on her lower back.

'I missed you too.' Courtney replies smiling.

'I want to give whatever this is a proper go. I want to take you on dates and see where this ends up... Well if that's what you want as well.' Leah says softly as she bites her bottom lip. Smiling Courtney pulls back slightly to look at the blonde before using her hand to gently push some of hair out of her face.