Predetermined Future (Part 1)

Sukuna thought he would be free after swallowing fifteen of his fingers. He thought he would be free after getting a body of his own. He had thought about a lot of things, but not this, never this.

“Let go. I’m trying to have breakfast.”

With Gojo clinging onto his waist, Sukuna makes his way around the kitchen with a loaf of bread in his hands, taking a jar of jam out from the fridge. He furrows his eyebrows at the grown man sticking to him, finding Gojo’s antics absolutely annoying.

“Nope. You tried to escape yesterday.” Gojo hums and smiles at him, hugging him tighter just to annoy him.

Sukuna feels his anger rising and knows that he’s running out of patience, not that he had much in the first place.

“Today is different. I won’t go anywhere.” He subjects to words, knowing that there’s no way he can get out of this situation if Gojo doesn’t let him.

He has already lost to this freakishly annoying sorcerer twice, and he doesn’t need another fight to prove it a third time.

Gojo makes a face that shows he’s thinking about Sukuna’s request, but Sukuna knows the wiser.

“Mmm… No.” Just as he thought, the sorcerer refuses with an annoying grin.

“Let go before I make you.” Sukuna growls at him, hands tightening on the bread and jam in his hands.

The sorcerer just has to annoy him on purpose, and Sukuna doesn’t like it one bit; he detests it.

“What? You’re going to scratch me with your nails~? Scary~” Gojo mocks him with a merry grin, eyes curling beneath his blindfold as he smiles.

Now this, this is what ticks Sukuna off.

Sukuna growls dangerously at Gojo, cursed energy surging as he prepares to slice at the man. As soon as he manages to get Sukuna all riled up, Gojo lets go, satisfied.

Sukuna glares at him one last time before stomping towards the dining table, sitting down and preparing his breakfast grumpily. Gojo sits in the seat opposite of him, propping his chin up with one hand as he watches Sukuna spread jam on his bread.

Sukuna ignores him, forcing down his anger as he closes the lid of the jar. Sukuna eats his breakfast slowly, taking his time while Gojo just stares boredly at him, waiting. It doesn’t take long for Gojo to speak again, much to Sukuna’s irritation.

“Are you done yet? I’m going to be late for class.”

Gojo stares at him expressionlessly through his blindfold while Sukuna doesn’t even look at him. Instead, Sukuna continues to let his gaze train on the bread in his hand, decisively looking at anything else but the sorcerer.

“Then go. Leave me alone.”

Sukuna’s wishes aren’t granted, much to his dismay, as Gojo says the opposite of what he wants.

“You’re coming with me.”

The sorcerer responds with a reply that irritates him down to the core, and he finally looks up to glare at the man.

“No. That has nothing to do with me—”

Before he can finish his sentence however, Gojo appears beside him and grabs him by the waist, hoisting him up onto his shoulder.

“Let go of me this instant!” Sukuna snarls angrily at him, fists clenching tightly around the fabric of the back of Gojo’s shirt.

Gojo ignores him and proceeds to head towards the first year’s classroom while humming a cheery tune under his breath. Sukuna grabs and kicks at him, but before his attacks can hit the sorcerer, they’re all stopped by Gojo’s Infinity.