Fool

Part 9 of the Curse Within Gojo series.
---

When Geto Suguru appeared before him on one of his missions, Gojo knew that he would fail this one too. When Geto invited him to stay at his place and saying that it was for his plans, Gojo felt himself falling right into Geto’s traps. If wanting Gojo over was his plan, then what could Gojo do to stop it? Nothing. The answer is nothing. Everything had been correctly anticipated by the monk right from the start and Gojo was powerless to even try to stop him. Now Gojo was laying on his back and staring mindlessly at the ceiling on Geto’s couch with tons of curses roaming around the building.

So this is the life of not being a jujutsu sorcerer anymore.

Boring.

Gojo let out a groan as he let time waste away. Now that Gojo had cut ties with the jujutsu world and swore that he wouldn't get in Geto’s way of the non-curse users’ ultimate annihilation, life was just plain boring. His phone had been taken away from him the moment he stepped inside and all he could do here was to daydream. He eavesdrops on some of Geto’s plans sometimes, well, calling it eavesdropping was an exaggeration since they didn't even try to hide it from him.

“Suguru,” Gojo stay slumped on the couch as he whined at the monk who was standing not too far away from him. “I’m bored~” When was the last time he whined like this? This was just like his schooling days when everything was still alright, except that nothing was alright now.

Geto looked over from his meeting with the curses and smiled. “Want to help me kill monkeys?”

“Give me back my phone, I'm dying of boredom.” Gojo extended a hand out, motioning. Before, Suguru would just sigh at him and follow his wishes.

Things have changed since then.

“Why should I?” Geto smirked at the sorcerer before returning his focus back to his meeting. Seeing that Geto was ignoring him, Gojo slumped back into the cough, groaning. Gojo had spent two whole weeks with absolutely nothing to do and now he couldn't stand the boredom anymore. With nothing to do, Gojo eventually fell asleep, laying on the couch with his blindfold still on. Geto glanced over at him, confirming that the sorcerer was really asleep. Although Gojo was wearing his blindfold, Geto always knew if those eyes behind it were closed or not. Geto turned back to the curses, smiling sweetly.

“We start with the plan tomorrow.”

---

Two weeks ago in Jujutsu High.

Yuuji didn't show up for his classes that day and shut himself in his room, laying in bed as he processed what exactly Gojo had done for him, for them. He wouldn't need to live in fear of his execution anymore. It was a relief to know, but he thought the cost was way too high. How could Gojo sensei sacrifice himself like that for him? Or did Gojo do it because of Sukuna? Yuuji didn't have the mental stability to ask the curse in his head. Maybe he was better off not knowing.

Same as him, Sukuna had been quiet all day. The silence wasn't as welcoming as Yuuji had thought it would be. He knew the two of them had talked last night but for Gojo sensei to not tell Sukuna about his exile, Yuuji couldn't possibly think how the curse was feeling about it right now. He thought they were close, they were even dating, but despite their intimate relationship with each other, Sukuna didn't know.

It was next morning when Megumi and Nobara knocked on his door. “We thought of giving you some space.” Megumi said when Yuuji opened the door for him. Yuuji only nodded his thanks in response.

“Let’s go get breakfast, I'm starving.” Nobara left him no chance to refuse as she turned around and headed to the kitchen. As Yuuji followed behind Megumi, he started to think about the times Gojo would cook for them. Was it even possible for him to see that sight again? Yuuji sat down with depressing thoughts inside his head, poking at his breakfast gloomily. It was his fault that Gojo was gone, and he knew how close Gojo was to Megumi. Megumi must be feeling more down than him.