Worried

Part 3 of the Curse Within Gojo series.
---

Yuuji and Nanami was on their way back to Jujutsu High when Sukuna appeared again, his earlier rage nowhere to be seen.

"Switch with me, brat." Sukuna ordered through the mouth he had manifested on Yuuji's cheek.

"What? No way! You attacked Nanamin!" Yuuji exclaimed in defiance, not liking Sukuna's stunt earlier. Sukuna ignored him, not being in the mood for arguing tonight.

"We made a binding vow. You don't have a choice." Yuuji's refusals died down as black markings appeared on his skin, Sukuna taking control of the body. Sukuna glanced briefly at Nanami before darting off, speeding back towards Jujutsu High.

When Sukuna got back to Gojo's room, it was already four in the morning. He kept his steps light as he approached the bed, not wanting to wake up the sleeping sorcerer. Sukuna observed Gojo's complexion through the pale moonlight from the window, noticing that Gojo wasn't looking any better.

Despite Sukuna's steps being silent, Gojo's eyelids fluttered open, sensing the curse's immense cursed energy. His blue eyes danced across Sukuna's body, his gaze stilling at the red spot on Sukuna's face.

"You forgot your kimono." Sukuna blinked, caught off guard at Gojo's unexpected question. Before he left, Sukuna had said that he was heading out to buy a new kimono, which he had completely forgotten about.

"Who was it?" Although Gojo's eyes glinted amusedly at Sukuna's surprise, his voice lacked its usual cheeriness.

"...I already took care of it." Sukuna averted his gaze, deciding to avoid the question.

Gojo didn't need to know.
Because Sukuna didn't want him to know.

"They even landed a hit on you." The red spot on his cheek stinged when Gojo brought it up and Sukuna scowled, feeling displeased. "And..." A cough cut Gojo's words off and he raised a hand to cover his mouth. Sukuna glanced back and he felt his chest tightening at the sight of blood on Gojo's hand. His eyebrows furrowed in worry as he stepped closer to Gojo, placing a hand on the sorcerer's wrist and pulling the bloody hand closer for him to inspect.

A breathless laugh escaped Gojo's lips as he continued on with what he was saying. "...And you didn't win." Sukuna sent a threatening glance at the sorcerer, who had only smiled back at him in return.

"I did not lose." Sukuna stared quietly at the blood on Gojo's hand, his hold tightening. He didn't win, yet he didn't lose either, for he had found another solution to Gojo's problem.

"Let me into your soul." When the request came out from Sukuna's mouth, Gojo stared at him for a long moment before getting into a laughing fit. Sukuna scowled at him, his annoyance almost making him crushing the wrist in his hand. "Why are you laughing?"

Gojo used his other hand to wipe away his tears, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Nothing, it's just funny that you're worried for me." The twinkle in Gojo's eyes unraveled a warm feeling in his chest and he averted his gaze, looking at anywhere except for those entrancing blue eyes.

"I do not." Sukuna let go of Gojo's wrist, backing away. "You can die here, for all I care." He spat the words out, although they lacked their usual venom.

"Come here." Gojo motioned at Sukuna with his bloody hand, smiling. Sukuna glanced at Gojo's smile, noticing how tired it looked. Sukuna stood still for a moment before stepping forward, giving Gojo his hand.

"Don't get lost." As their hands clasped together, Sukuna felt himself spiralling downwards, until he stood alone inside Gojo's soul. Gojo Satoru's domain was like the universe, that was what Sukuna had thought the moment he entered. The void was endless, no, infinite, and Sukuna could feel his senses being heightened. He could see everything, could feel everything, yet he didn't know anything.