¡☆33☆¡

Sunghoon's POV:

I park my car and open my door. I was about to step inside until a hand pulled my wrist. "What the fuck," I mutter and turn around to see Rei.

"Sungie~" She holds onto my arm. I shrug her off and she pouts. "Let me live in peace Rei. I need to go home, I'm tired," I grunt.

"Tired? I can help with that," She says while playing with my tie. "Have some shame. You cheated on me and now try to get back with me while acting like this, that too in public," I run a hand through my hair.

She scoffs. "Is this because of that Eunji girl? Is she better than me? I know that's not true. You know I'm bett-" I cut her off.

"Shut up, for gods sake. It's not about you, me, or Eunji. Just get lost," I slam my door. I hear her heels clack against the pavement as she walks away.

I sigh in relief. "Sunghoon? Is that you dear?" My mother calls me for me.

"No, I'm some random stranger who came to eat all your delicious kimchi," I chuckle as I enter the kitchen, the smell of kimchi surrounding the area.

She pulls me cheek. "Come on, sit down. Father will come soon from  work," She gestures me to sit down for dinner.

"How are things going with Rei? She came today and waited the whole day outside for you even though I told her you won't be looking forward to seeing her," my mother says.

"She's been troubling me, following me. And troubling a few friends of mine," I say, remembering Eunji. "Also, I wanted to introduce you to someone you might have not met in a long time. But I also want dad to be home too," I say while filling up a bowl with some rice.

"Well, tomorrow's a weekend, isn't it? Your father will be home too," She replies. I nod. "I'll ask her if she's free tomorrow,"

"Her? Ooh my son has another girl in hand already. " My mother smiles brightly at me. I chuckle. "Of course he does. Your son is so handsome and such a gentleman," I joke and straighten my back.

"Oh well ofcourse! Who is his mother after all," She shrugs and I chuckle. "I'm proud to be your son," I say while eating the rice. She smiles, "I'm proud to have you as my son,"

-

Author's POV:

Eunji grunts as she flops onto her bed. The sheets rap around her body as she pulls them to cover herself after having a cup of coffee.

She sighs as she sees a notification pop up on her phone.

Sunghoon 🐧:

Hey

Are you asleep?
Sorry I'd disturbing you.

Are you free tomorrow? I wanted my parents to meet you.

They are free tomorrow, so...are you up for it?

Me:

Hii

I'm free tomorrow, and yeah, sure. What time?

Sunghoon 🐧:

Possibly around dinner time? 9?

Me:

Yup.

Alright, I'm going to sleep.

Byee

Sunghoon 🐧:

Bye-bye, jinnie

Sleep well and take care of yourself <3

She closes her phone and sets it aside. An unconscious smile crawls onto her lips as she drifts off to sleep, thinking about tomorrow.

+++

A/N: short chapter 😭