¿☆6☆¿

Sunghoon's POV:

I pull Eunji into a passionate kiss. I don't know what's wrong with me, I just feel so...new to this. New to her. I keep pulling her closer and closer. I feel guilty for being a jerk knowing that Rei won't approve of this. Eunji pulls away. 'Well, she's a good kisser,' I think to myself. She stares at me before storming off. I scoff.

Some random guy chases after her. I walk outside to him, holding her hands. I poke my cheek with my tongue. Maybe it's her boyfriend? That jerk, she didn't even try to message me and tell me she got a boyfriend.

Eunji's POV:

"I'm thinking of filing a report on him," I say, breaking the silence between us while we walked home. Actually, our home is right in front of us. "I just need to get a hold of him or his phone number," I continue, which makes Kyungmin rub his nape with his hand. "I mean, if you're uncomfortable with him... go ahead," he says, which lets a smile curl on my lips. "Alright, we'll try togather to get a hold of him," I say, which leads to him nodding in agreement.

We both bid our goodbyes and headed inside our houses. I enter my house and see Haemin playing video games. "Again? this late? It's literally 11:30," I grunt. I'm not drunk just because liquor doesn't affect me that much. Unless I drink more than 7 bottles in a day, which is impossible for me. It's hard for liquor to get under my skin.

"I was waiting for you," Haemin defends himself as he closes his PC. "I'll be in my room if you want me," I shrug and head inside my room. I plop my bag down and quickly change into some pjamas. I'm not in the mood of washing up.

I fall on my bed and drift off to sleep.

Next Day• (Eunji's POV)

I wake up from my alarm that was set for 7:30. I quickly wash up and change into some wide-leg trousers and a cropped top for university. I grab my bag and head downstairs. Haemin is already awake, so I didn't bother. I am too impatient for the elevator, so I ran down the stairs and saw Kyungmin leaving his house too. We both had planned on walking together so we could work out Sunchoon.

"Hey," I say. He gives me a bright smile, which I return. "Hey," he replies. "Random question, but what's your Mbti?" I look up at him. He shrugs, "Enfp,".

"Explains your joyful personality," I giggle. "Mines isfp," I say while looking down at my shoes while walking. Kyungmin once said he likes introverted girls, which clearly made me smile. "So, what are we gonna do with the whole stalking Sunghoon?" He says.

"Well, it's not stalking. It's just... finding out to report him for stalking me!" I grumble. If I'm stalking him, that would mean I would be in jail.

"Well, I heard that he used to be friends with Yang Jungwon. We could ask him," Kyungmin says. "Right, wait... I think I might know him. I saw him in our yearbook when I was in school. If we could somehow go back to my old school and find him in the yearbook, we could then note down his mobile number and contact him," I applaud for myself. That was fast, I thought it would take longer.

"Alright, then we could contact him and ask him for Sunghoon's number?" Kyungmin says after chuckling because of my tiny applaud for myself. "Yup," I shrug. We walk together until we reach our university.

The lecture hall is pretty much empty. I sit down, and Kyungmin follows. "Kyungmin," I say as I turn to him. Kyungmin turns to look at me. His eyebrows stitch together in confusion. "Could I see your abstract painting? It's the assignment after the shadow art, right?" I say. "Sure, I already submitted my shadow art assignment. I'm halfway done with the abstract one," He assures me. Pulling out his canvas.

He shows me his work, and the only thing I can do is look in awe. "It's stunning," I mutter. Kyungmin chuckles. "Sadly, you can't copy it," he says. I reluctantly nod. "I'll start working on mine," I say, and he nods. We both do our work together. Slowly, more students start coming in. Suri enters the room.

Author's POV:

Suri makes her way to where her best friend is seated. "Eunji!" She exclaims. Eunji gets up and releases a gasp. "I missed you yesterday," Eunji whispers into her ear while hugging. Kyungmin looks up at the girls and laughs while shaking his head. They both sit down.

"You probably got sick because of those nasty cigarettes," Eunji grumbles. Suri frowns. "As long as I don't die, I'll keep smoking,". "You smoke?" Kyungmin jerks his head up, shocked. Suri hums whilst nodding. "You too?" Kyungmin turns to Eunji. "No, no, no, I've only tried it once," Eunji makes a disgusted face. Kyungmin sighs in relief.

The trio does their work until time is up. Uni has ended. Eunji gets up. "Wanna hang out?" Suri asks. "Uh- me and Kyungmin have some plans. Sorry," she mutters. Kyungmin is already on the exit waiting for Eunji. He waves at her, signalling her to come. "Alright, tomorrow?" Suri says, and Eunji nods.

"We need to go to my school," Eunji says. They both walk together for about 10 minutes. Eunji's old school is close to her university. She steps inside, but a guard stops her. She turns to look at the guard, who softens his gaze once he sees Eunji. She has that kind of effect on lots of people from her visuals.

"W-what are y-ou here for?" The guard stutters. "I used to study in this school, I just wanna check the year book," Eunji looks into the guards eyes with her doe eyes, fluttering her lashes to give an innocent look. "A-Alright," he let's go.

Once Kyungmin and Eunji reach a distance from the guard where he can't hear them, they both burst out laughing. "Oh my god, that was..so...," Kyungmin laughs. He mocks Eunji and flutters his eyelashes down at the girl. Eunji laughs even more, playfully hitting Kyungmin's shoulder. She calms herself down before letting out a soft laugh.

They both enter the library of the school. Eunji scans the shelves for the  year book collection. "Aha!" She tunes once she finds the year book she was looking for. She opened it to pg.189, she saw all her seniors. One of them had no picture, 'Park Sunghoon' written right beneath it. She gags, there's on with no picture, and there isn't any kind of information about him. 'Yang Jungwon' written on the next, a small, fierce, and dimpled smile. They find all his contacts. They scribbed it down and place the book back.

"Alright, I'll call him," Kyungmin whispers. Eunji nods reluctantly. He rings up Jungwon, but it just beeps. No response. Before cutting the call, someone picks.

+++

A/N: Im back with writing. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I can't believe it's 2024 😭