¡☆25☆¡

Eunji's POV:

I see Kyungmin step inside the lecture hall. "Hey Eunji," He greets me and sits beside me. "Hi!" I greet him too.

It was already February. One more month, and it would be time for the International Sculpture Exhibition.

"How's your model going?" He asks me. "I'm ready to paint it," I say, and he nods. "Even me!" He says.

"GUYS! Guess what!!!" Suri rushes over to me and Kyungmin. "Good to see you too, Suri," Kyungmin jokes.

"What happened?" I ask her. She seems really excited. "You know Ikigami Rei?! Her younger sister, Ikigami Himari, is joining our university!!! And she's going to be in our class!!" She says.

"Rumour says that she's only joining because her sister insisted on her joining here. Otherwise, she even got a chance in Italy," She continues. Saying everything in one go.

"Damn," Kyungmin says. Before I could say anything, the professor gains everyone's attention. "Students!" He settles everyone down.

"She's arrived," suri says and settles down beside me.

"Please welcome, Ikigami Himari!" He says, and Himari enters the room. She does a quick bow.

"Please take a seat anywhere you like," the professor says.

"It's her,"
"She only joined because of her sister,"
"She's such a slut,"
"What a brat,"

Everyone whispered things about her. And they weren't good, AT ALL.

Himari takes a seat next to Kyungmin. I clench my fist. She smiles widely. "Hi! I'm Himari!" She greets Kyungmin. "Oh, Hi. I'm Cho Kyungmin," He greets her with his full name.

Himari ignores me and shakes Suri's hand. "Hi!! I'm Suri," Suri says excitedly. "This is Eunji," Suri points at me.

"I've heard about you from my sister," Rei says, her smile immediately dropping when Suri gestures at me.

I fake smile, "Oh yeah. She used to date one of my friends, but didn't she cheat on him? For 2 years?" I rub it on her face.

There was something about Rei and Himari that was just OFF. Both of them gave of a bitchy aura. Himari clears her throat. "She fell out of love," she corrects me.

"You can't fall out of love if you were ever inlove in the first place," I correct her. She rolls her eyes and focuses on Kyungmin instead.

Both of them continue talking. Suri also joins them. The lecture ends, and I quickly pack up my things and leave. "Eunji!" Kyungmin yells over from where they all were sitting. I ignore him and continue to walk to the art studio to paint the sculpture.

"Leave her, oppa! Let's go get snacks," I hear Himari say to Kyungmin. Suri follows both of them and gets snacks.

I enter the art studio and inhale deeply before sighing. I set down my things and start to paint the dragon sculpture.

Time passes by, and after 2 hours, Kyungmin and Himari enter the art studio. Himari clings onto Kyungmin's arm.

Kyungmin brushes her off. "Oh! Eunji. You made that?" Himari bends down a bit and asks me. I had my headphones on and acted like I didn't hear her.

She pulls off my airpods max and puts them on. "You like Lana Del Rey?!" She says and she listens to the song playing. "I love West Coast by Lana Del Rey," Himari hands me the airpod max back and I set them aside and stop my music.

I look at Kyungmin, who just shrugs. I go back to listening to my music and doing my work. Himari takes a seat next to Kyungmin and starts to sculpt something.

I wonder if she also joined the Exhibition.

I set down my airpods and walked over to Kyungmin. "We need to talk," I say as I tap his shoulder. He nods, and we both go to the other corner of the room where Himari couldn't hear us.

"What is it?" He asks me. "Why is she here?" I say in a whisper-yell kind of voice. "She got promoted by the Professor," Kyungmin shrugs. "On her first fucking day?!" I grab his shoulders and shake him, trying to knock some sense into him.

"Honestly, Eunji. She isn't that bad," He says. And everything stops.

I let go of him and inhale deeply. I leave him there and grab my stuff and leave. I head towards the subway.

+++

A/N: Ohhh there's gonna be so much drama in the future chapters now that Himari is here