¡☆26☆¡

Rei's POV:

"Himari, how was university?" I ask her as we both have dinner together.

Yes, I forced her to join Eunji's university. "Fine I guess. I got close to that Kyungmin guy like you wanted me to. It clearly pissed Eunji," She replies to me.

I smirk. "I need you to keep a close contact with her, make sure she stays away from Sunghoon," I say, and she nods along. "Remember the deal we made, if I agree to everything you say I WILL get this house on my name and the 3 billion Won you promised me," Himari looks up at me and I smirk.

"Don't worry, I always have my promises in mind," I say and get up to put the dishes in the sink.

Eunji's POV:

I enter the bar. So many drunk people were making out, dancing, singing, and even puking in some random corners.

A shiver runs down my spine as I inhale the deep scent of alcohol. Everything is so stupid. How could Himari ever get that promotion in one day. And now Kyungmin is falling for her fishy acts.

I sit down on one of the stools in front of the bartender. "Something strong," I tell the bartender, and he offers me a shot of vodka. I drink it all in one go and hiss from the intoxicating flavour that left a dry feeling in my throat.

I tap the glass, gesturing him to pour me more. By this time, my cheeks were flushed red. I already had 6 or 7 shots of vodka and some beer that a handsome guy offered me.

I get a call. I checked my phone and saw it was Sunghoon.

"Sun-sunchoon! Oh~ it's been so long," I say over the loud music echoing in the bar, dancing away with all my energy.

"Eunji? Where are you?"

"Oh, you know~ I felt a bit moody, so I decided to feel a bit tipsy,"

"Don't go anywhere else, I'm coming to pick you up. Okay?"

"H-hoonie. I don't want to go home,"

But by the time I had said I didn't want to go home, he had cut the call. I pout and put my phone back inside my bag.

I feel a pair of arms rap around my waist, I try to turn around, but instead, a deep voice whispers into my ear, "Don't, just keep dancing to the rhythm, sunshine," the voice tells me, and I follow.

I dance along to the rhythm until I feel his hands snake up to my breast. His lips make contact with my nape, slightly brushing against it. "Be a good gi-,"

"Hands off," I turn to see Sunghoon holding the man's collar, ready to punch him. "Hoon?" I mutter, and he looks at me, his eyes softening. He let's go of the man and pushes him back.

He then grabs my wrist and leads me out. Once we were outside, he leans down at me, cupping my crimson cheeks.

"Everything alright? Did he touch you? Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy?" He asks me, his eyes making direct contact with mine.

"I missed you," I say, rapping my arms around his neck and hugging him. "It's okay," he rubs circles on my back before I let him go.

Slowly, my vision becomes blurr and dark. And before you know it, I passed out.

+++

A/N: Mr. Park Sunghoon to the rescue. 🫡. Vote if you want Sunghoon to save you like that <3