:☆7☆:

?:

"Hello? Who is this?" A male's voice echoes from the phone.

Kyungmin:

"Hello, sorry to disturb you, but are you Yang Jungwon?"

Jungwon:

"Yes, and who am I talking to at this moment?"

Kyungmin:

"Oh- I'm Kyungmin. An old friend of Park Sunghoon, I wanted to contact him. I was notified that you may have his number?" His voice shivers slightly in fear.

Jungwon:

"Of course I have his number. I'll text it to you right now. If that's all, I'll be hanging up. I'm a bit busy,"

The call ends. After a few minutes, Kyungmin receives a message regarding Sunghoon's number. Once the message pops and Eunji reads it properly, her eyes wide. She jumps in the air and laughs out loud. Kyungmin follows. They both clap their hands together. "Alright, now we need to go to the police," Eunji fixes her hair.

"To be honest, I think it's a but extra but if you want to," Kyungmin states while walking to the police station. His hands in his pockets. Eunji shrugs it off.

Eunji's POV:

We both arrive at the police station. I get a cold feeling down my spine once I enter. "May I help you?" An old policeman asks me.

I nod. He leads me to his desk and gestures me to take a seat opposite of him. Before I could start talking, Kyungmin's phone rings. After being on the call for a few minutes, he tells me that he needs to head home because something happened to his younger sister. I told him to message me Sunchoon's contact, and he does so.

It might be a bit extra, like Kyungmin said,

But this guy is getting on my nerves.

I clear my throat. "I want to file a report against the owner of this mobile number. He's been following me around, stalking me," I say while handing my phone to the officer. "I'll ring him up and track him to bring him here, just wait at least 10 minutes," he replies.

A good 15 minutes of waiting, and finally, a few cops walk in inside the room. Sunchoon, following behind. "Is this the man who was stalking you?" The same policeman asks me. I nod fast.

Sunghoon's POV:

"Me stalking?!? Who exactly?!" I yell as I enter the room. A young brunette turns around, Eunji. I sigh. "I'm stalking you?" I ask her, pulling out the chair next to her and sit down. She turns to me. "You've been following me around!" She spat. I scoff.

"It's just been a coincidence," I say while shaking my head. "I don't even know you! How is it a coincidence?" She continues on. "If you don't know me, then how did you get a hold of my number?" I grit my teeth. "I stalked you," she shrugs. The officers eyes widen. "So you're here to file a report on someone who's stalking you, even though you also stalked him?" He asks, turning to Eunji.

"No!" Eunji shouts and jumps off her chair. "He's been following me everywhere!" She shouts. The whole room is filled with chaos. Yelling and shouting everywhere. Eunji grunts, she finally gives in and covers her ears. I turn to her.

Finally, the room becomes silent. "What's wrong?" I ask. "You know what? He's not stalking me, I'm not stalking him. No one is stalking anyone. It's just a 'tit-for-tat' game," she says in one go and grabs my wrist and storms out of the police station.

A few minutes pass by, and she's still walking. "Will you leave my wrist now? It hurts," I beg. She looks up at me and then her hand, which grips my wrist. "Right, sorry," she says. I nod.

"Sorry for the trouble, I might have just... gone overboard," she says while looking down at the pavement. Her eyes and expression dull. Her hands still shaking like they were when we were all yelling in the police office. "I'll be leaving," she mutters before walking off.

I clench my hands into a fist. I could have said something, but I didn't.

I'm so stupid,

She won't even talk to me now...

But I do remember one thing, I remember her saying that she doesn't know me. I scoff. She still hasn't recalled anything from her childhood, I mean...who would with such a terrible mother who had done terrible things to her daughter?

+++

A/N: short chapter!!!! Ngl, I love short chapters, but I always feel the need to finish everything off in one long chapter even though I hate long chapters, Ugh! Anyway, have a good day/night. Hope you enjoyed this part! There's gonna be more Eunji and Sunghoon in the next upcoming chapters and ofcourse Eunji's best friend, Suri. Also, what do you guys think I should name the Suri and Eunji duo? Suji or Diaper-buddies?