《☆17☆》

Author's POV:

Eunji and Sunghoon sat in silence as they had breakfast. Eunji played around with her cereal. "Could we go to the ice-rink today?" Eunji speaks up. Sunghoon looks up, and he nods. "Sure,".

"You should ask Rei if she wants to join," Eunji replies, her eyes sparkle as she looks into his eyes. "We broke up," he says in a low tone as he looks back at his own cereal. "Oh," Eunji looked back down to, she wanted to ask why? And how? When? She was eager to ask him, but she controlled it.

"We never got into a sexual relationship unlike what she always wanted, she turned out to be to cheating on me since 2 years," He says, "If that's what you were wondering about...you know, how we broke up," He mutters. "Oh, I'm sorry," She clears her throat and gulps down her water.  "It's fine. I'll drop you off so you can get ready," Sunghoon shrugs it off and continues about their ice-rink trip.

Eunji nods whilst humming.

-

Eunji's POV:

Sunghoon pulls into my driveway. "5:30 we'll go to the ice-rink, alright?" He says, still focused on the road. "Mhm," I hum. Sunghoon stops the car in front of my house, I was about to open the door and seat belt myself, but he did it for me. He quickly jogs over to my side after getting out of the car and opens my door. He helps me take off my seat belt. Our faces were inches away..."Here," he says and offers me his hand to step down, I take it and step down.

I mutter a thanks and quickly wave him goodbye before entering my house. "Noona?" Haemin speaks up. "Where were you all night?" He says, he finally sees me and runs up to me and hugs me. "I was with a friend, no need to worry," I comfort my little brother. He let's go and goes back to playing on his computer. I walk to my room and open my lights.

'3:50' Read the clock. I sigh and quickly change into my pjamas, and take a slight nap.

-

My phone rings once more as I finally open my eyes. Sunghoon called the 28th time.

"Hey- sorry, I'll be out in 5 minutes," I say over the phone. Sunghoon didn't sound angry at all, he seemed calm when he said; "Alright, I'll wait. Take your time,".

The tip of my ear becomes a rosy colour as I hear him say it with his sweet, patient voice. '6:23' the clock read. I quick take out a pair of clothes. Some flared jeans with a black laced top and a puffer jacket. The moment I'm ready I quickly do my makeup and run outside. "Noona, where are you going?" Haemin asks, following behind her. "To the ice-rink with Sughoon," she replies. "Could I join?" He asks while pouting. I ruffle his hair and nod. He happily nods and quickly puts on a puffer jacket and his shoes.

As we walk out, Sunghoon notices Haemin. "He wanted to join," I say as I sit in the passenger seat. Sunghoon nods. "No problem, how are you, Haemin?" He asks the boy sitting behind us, in the back seat. He reaches out his hand to shake it. Haemin shakes it. "I'm good, thanks,"

+++

A/N: boring ass chapter after not updating for long 😭