《☆12☆》

Author's POV:

"What happened recently?" Sunghoon asks, looking at Eunji for a second and turning back to focus on the road.

"Well, I got selected for the International Sculpture Expo," She speaks up. "Oh, that's great!" Sunghoon exclaims happily. Eunji nods slowly. "Tell him about the prizes!!!" Suri pleads. "Oh- there's gonna be 3 rounds, the last one will be held in Paris,France and 5th gets a certificate, 4th gets a medal, 3rd gets a silver trophy, 2nd gets a gold trophy, and 1st gets a whopping 5 billion won," Eunji repeats her professor's words.

Sunghoon raises his eyebrows, shocked. He presses his lips together and nods. "So, what will you do?" Sunghoon asks. "Oh well, there 3 rounds, and for each round, I need a different sculpture, but for the first, I was thinking of carving a Chinese dragon," Eunji says. Of course, she will have to paint it too. "Impressive, I know you'll do great," Sunghoon says.

Sunghoon pulls into Eunji's driveway. "We're here," He says. Eunji gets out of the car and wakes up Suri, who fell asleep. "Thanks for the ride," She appreciates him and goes inside her house. Suri goes into hers.

-

Weeks pass by, and now Sunghoon and Eunji are closer. Eunji never saw Rei after the ice rink, thankfully. She even started working on her sculpture. She shared her ideas with her professor, and he agreed. Right now, Eunji is in the art studio, alone. It's late, around 11:30. She stays up at night doing her best to finish it.

"Eunji," her professor enters the studio. "Oh, professor, I was almost done with today," She sniffles. "Right, but I wanted to say something before I left. It's that you should be aware that there will be 3 judges. Kim Hajime, he is the principal of the most wealthiest art university. Marcus Silva, he's from Paris and is the top artist in France. And lastly, Moon Mirae, She is the CEO of the Mirae group. I wouldn't be scared of the other two, but Ms. Moon is not gonna let you go so easily," he explains to Eunji.

"Alright, I'll start to pack up now," Eunji passes an awkward smile and starts undoing her apron. The professor leaves. The apron is covered with paint marks and brown clay smudges. Once she sets it aside, she adjusts her low-waisted jeans, which hug her hips. Eunji puts on her jacket and picks her bag up. She walks out and reaches the gate. She bows to the guard, who passes a small smile. She makes her way to the subway station as she thinks it's way too late to walk alone at night.

Sunghoon's POV:

I've been waiting for at least 3 hours outside her university, and finally, she shows up. I notice that she walks her way to the subway station, I get out of my car and follow her without her getting to know. She gets into one of the subways, and I go inside the same one with a different door, making it look like I was already here.

Out of topic, but she looks stunning with her hips hugged by her jeans.

She sits down on one of the seats. She scrolls through her phone and plugs in her earpod into her ear before closing her phone and looking up at the more people coming in. She notices a pregnant lady standing. "Oh- excuse me. You can sit here," Eunji says and points to the place where she sat. A small smile plays at my lips once I see how kind she is. "Thank you, sweetie," the woman thanks her and sits down. She stands near the door and leans against it.

She's looking down at the floor but doesn't notice how a man, right opposite to her, is staring at her. My blood begins to boil. The man looks at her hips and up to her waist, shamelessly. I begin to make my way to her. I can't just let any old man stare at her like that. She looks up at me.

"Sunghoon?" A confused Eunji speaks up.

+++

A/N: I'm trying my best to bring drama 😭😭😭 Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! <33 xoxo

°☆~Remember Me?~☆°  [P. Sunghoon ff]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें