¡☆5☆¡

Eunji's POV:

I stare at Kyungmin from a far. Thankfully, Suri isn't here to tease me about it. He turns around and smiles at me. Gosh. His breath-taking visuals and his sweet persona is everything. His straight nose, his sharp jawline, his big eyes, and not to mention his plump pink lips.

I smile back at him, and he quickly gets up from his seat and takes a seat next to me. "Hey," he says while setting his bag beside him. "Hi," I mutter.

Time passes by, me and Kyungmin definitely got to know much more about each other while sitting next to each other. We both got along so well. Not only is he handsome, but he's respectful, responsible, and really kind.

He told me he had a younger sister, who's currently in high school. I told him about Haemin. The day went by, and university was over.

"Hey Eunji, wanna go to the club? Everyone's going tonight at 9 pm," I hear a voice say, it's Hyuojun. I look at Kyungmin, who is walking with me to our house. We realised our houses are in the same place, right next to each other. "Are you going?" I ask Kyungmin. "Sure, it's gonna be fun," he shrugs. "Alright, we'll both come," I say, and Hyuojun nods. "See you later," he says before running off.

Me and Kyungmin  both walked together to our houses until we both went inside our houses.

-

Time passes by, and it's 8 pm. I get dressed, wearing a mini-dress, it's a baby pink colour. I straightened my hair and called Kyungmin to tell him that I was ready. We both agreed on leaving together. I wait outside for him. He comes out inside his car. "You look beautiful," he compliments me. I smile and return a smile. "You look good too," I say. He drove off to the club.

Sunghoon's POV:

"I'm in the mood of beer," I grumble. It's been days that I drank. I quickly dress up to something a bit casual and head to one of the best clubs in town.

I grunt once I see so many university students, tons of university students. I wish Rei was here right now, but she's busy with her modelling career. I see a young girl laughing and drinking away. It's Eunji. I slightly gasp and widen my eyes once I see her drinking. I stare at her, but she doesn't notice me. If I walk up to her, she might find me as a creep.

Eunji's POV:

I'm not much of a fan of drinking because of my mother. But, today, I was definitely in the mood. I kept chugging down the exotic mix of soju and beer. Unfortunately, Suri hadn't come because of her illness. Hopefully, she gets better soon.

"Everyone who wants to play spin the bottle, come in room 4!" Someone shouts. The loud and noisy crowd is now silent. Everyone rushes to room 4. I see Kyungmin quickly grabbing his hand and leading him to the room. "Hey, what's wrong?" Kyungmin leans in to whisper in my ear. He's quiet tall for me. "Their playing spin the bottle," I mutter.

"Alright, this is everyone?" The same guy who yelled before asks. We all nod. He sighs. Everyone comes into a circle. Kyungmin is sitting opposite to me. I didn't realise before, but now that I see it, the creepy guy who I met at the convenience store, what's his name? Park Sunchoon?. He's here, sitting next to Kyungmin. He didn't cover up much today with all the mufflers.

The Sunchoon guy stares at me. I try to avoid his gaze. The bottle spins and lands on some random girl and boy. They make out, and now it's someone's else's turn. The girl spins the bottle, and it lands on Sunghoon. She giggles to herself as she sees the gorgeous man get up. Sunchoon raises his eyebrows at her. They kiss, not for long. Sunchoon pulls away quickly.

Sunchoon spins the bottle. I cross my fingers for it not to be me. The bottle spins and spins, and eventually..lands on me. I quickly get up in fear. Everyone stares at me. I fiddle with my fingers. Sunchoon walks closer to me. He cups my cheeks and pulls me into our passionate kiss. Unlike his behaviour with the other girl, he doesn't pull me away. He pulls me closer and closer and closer.

"Alright, you two, we get it. That's enough," Hyuojun shouts. I pull away, my face still close to his face, his breath warming my skin. Sunchoon was definitely drunk by the looks of it. He literally has a girlfriend, and he's doing this shit. Sunghoon chuckles before letting go of me. I storm out of the room.

Kyungmin quickly runs after me. "Hey! Eunji! Wait!" He shouts as I quickly storm off, but his legs are so long that it took barely 5 seconds for him to catch up to me while running. "Hey, you alright?" He asks, standing in front of me. I shift my gaze from the wet grass to his face. "You're such an angel,"  I mutter.

He chuckles. "Thanks, but what's wrong?" He asks me again, this time grabbing my both hands and caressing them with his soft ones. I look into his deep brown eyes. "Nothing," I say. "You sure?" He says again.

"Yeah, I'm good," I repeat. "Alright, wanna go for some ice cream?" He says. Digging his hands into his pockets. "Yes!" I squeal. We both walk together to the ice cream shop. But before we left, I swear I saw a glimpse of that Sunchoon guy on the entrance of the club, staring at me while I was holding Kyungmin's hands.

We arrived at the ice cream shop, and I got blueberry flavour and Kyungmin got Mint Chocolate Chip. I won't judge him for it. The ice cream might taste like toothpaste, but it tastes good. Eventually, I ended up telling him everything about Sunchoon. He agrees with me and calls him a stalker too. Perhaps I should report him?

+++

A/N: I'm so lazy while writing this at 3 am