9. It's my fault

(Writer's note: Some parts might be uncomfortable for underaged readers. Please do not continue if you are not fine with it. The writer is not responsible with the implications happening towards the readers.)

Its been days since Kazuha was last seen at the bar. Gorou was shaking the shaker, cooling down the alcohol inside. Scara was just finger tapping the counter in a rhythmic sound. Its been quite a while since he saw Kazuha's face. He didn't have time to visit Kazuha frequently as he promised since he kept on getting paged for surgeries and emergencies.

Gorou placed his version of ginger ale in front of Scara. Scara slided a bill onto the counter and took a sip from the drink. It is not as good as Kazuha's but, at least he still can taste the bitterness he liked. He looked around the bar, there is only a few people around.

"Not a busy day for you huh?" Scara muttered, holding in the ginger candy in his mouth. Gorou lifted his shoulders before wiping the wine glasses.

"Its been like this for a few days already. I am not sure if that is a good thing or not" Gorou replied, placing the glass on the countertop, ready for an another serving.

"People around here like Zuzu a lot huh" Scara tried to stir up a conversation. The laughter from drunkards can be heard blasting from a table at the corner of the bar. Scara sighed, tilting his glass and swirling the drink around gently.

Kazuha's expression when he entered inside him is still fresh in his mind. Scara closed his mouth, hiding his own blush as he remembered how his name was whispered multiple times during the intercourse. Gorou noticing Scara's sudden blush tittered.

"What did you do with Kazuha hm?" Gorou asked. Scara's body flinched as he heard the sudden question from the brown haired bartender in front of him. He smiled awkwardly before moving his index finger on the countertop, making a circle.

"Let's not talk about that, dog" Scara replied before asking for a refill. Gorou chuckled as he refilled Scara's drink before sliding it back towards him.

The doorbell ringed, signing the someone entered the bar. Scara looked behind him, a green teal haired man was walking towards the bar, sitting next to him. He raised his finger, ordering a somewhat familiar drink.

"One tuak please" the man said. Gorou went behind the counter, preparing the drink as the customer requested. The man was silent, he took out a pack of cigarettes and lighted it up, inhaling before puffing out the smoke into the air.

"Scara!~" a sudden familiar cheerful voice was heard from behind. Scara looked behind him, Venti was skipping towards the counter, sitting in between Lyney and the green teal haired man.

"Soooo.... How is Kazuha?" Venti asked Scara while clinging on the man beside him. It seems like it is someone that he knew. Scara nodded.

"He is doing fine. Should be fully recovered by now" Scara replied, looking at the man beside Venti. He seemed unbothered by Venti's actions and continued to enjoy his drink. Scara shook his head and looked at the time. It is 10.00pm. by now. He placed his face into his palm, massaging the sides of his forehead. He remembered how he and Kazuha ended up doing a sinful act 3 days ago.

---

Scara opened the door as he entered the unit along with Kazuha. They are met with the same vanilla scent filling in the room. Scara threw his bag onto the couch while Kazuha with his head bandaged up walked towards the kitchen to get a drink

After the quick refreshment, Kazuha went to the living room to have a talk with Scara as he promised back at the hospital. He sat on a chair, facing Scara head to head.

Both of them were silent. Scara was rubbing both of his hands together, trying to calm himself down. Kazuha felt his heart rate slowly getting faster as the silent situation becomes more silent.