8. Please tell me

Scara was bathing in sweat as he let go his grip from the stretcher. He stood on the sidewalk, watching as the paramedics pushed the stretcher into the ambulance. He really wanted to get inside the ambulance and stay beside Kazuha but, he didn't have the strength to do so. Scara looked at Lyney who was just standing beside him, out of words.

Lyney felt pressured. The last time Kazuha was sent to the hospital is due to his self harming habits. However this time, it was Kazuha's new lover who did it. Lyney turned towards Scara. He spat onto the ground before grabing Scara's collar, pulling the doctor towards him. Scara already gave in as he saw a fist coming straight towards his face.

Scara fell down onto the floor, red liquid began to trickle down his nose. Scara held his nose before looking at the blood at his own hands.

"WHY DID YOU PUSHED HIM?? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??!" Lyney shouted in anger. Bystanders who was present at the accident place was holding him back, trying to calm Lyney down. Lyney screamed in frustration as he took off his top hat and threw it onto the road.

"Doctor my ass! You almost killed my best friend!" Lyney shouted for the last time before turning around and raised his hand to a taxi who was coming towards him. As the taxi stopped in front of him, Lyney glanced towards Scara who was still sitting down on the floor, speechless.

"You better don't come to the bar ever fucking again" Lyney muttered in a rough voice before entering the taxi. The taxi drove off, following the ambulance which is barely visible towards Scara's vision.

Scara sighed. He stood up, wiping off the mud stains on his clothing. The crowd began to clear up, some of them were staring at Scara with an unpleasing look. Scara cursed himself.He never meant to push Kazuha. He never had the intention to. He looked at his hands. His palms were trembling out of shock. His palms turned into fists, trying to stop the shaking but no matter how hard he tried, the end is always the same.

The doctor walked to a bus stop nearby, waiting for a bus to go to the hospital. He is worried that Kazuha might have a serious cranium injury judging on how he fell backwards onto the road. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. There is still time for him to fix all of this. He must fix all of this. He can't take an another betrayal in his life anymore.

---

The chemical smell from the floor cleaner spreads throughout the waiting room. Lyney is holding both of his own hands, rubbing it against each other. He is dead worried about Kazuha. Lyney couldn't get Scara's face out of his head. He is still in disbelief when he saw Scara pushed Kazuha towards a speeding car, causing an accident.

"Perhaps both of them were not in love afterall?" Lyney thought to himself. He looked at the analog clock on the wall. It is 4.55pm. It's only him alone in the room. The room felt quiet, too quiet that even the gears ticking from the clock echoes throughout the room.

Lyney stood up. He had to calm himself down. Kazuha is fine. He just got into a minor accident, that's all. He inserted a bill into a vending machine and pressed a drink. A can of soda dropped out from the bottom. He grabbed it, slightly flinching as it is cold to the touch.

He cracked it open and took a gulp. Taking fast paced breathing throughout the middle. He held placed his palm on his face, massaging the sides of his head. He is still angry towards Scara. He grunted before throwing away the aluminum can into a trash can.

...

In the emergency room, Kazuha was given an oxygen mask to breath in as his open wounds were treated. The back of his head is bleeding out fast. The doctors and nurses were trying their best to stop the bleeding. That is when Scara entered the room with an another doctor. He seemed to have animal characteristics of a fox. His hair were green and black streaked.