!Bv! Mikey x reader |jealousy|

You hated to admit it, but your relationship with Mikey was getting really strained

Nothing was super inherently wrong, nothing big or even obvious. But you couldn't stand how he seemed to throw himself at April, even in a 'joking' way. And it wasn't just around her either, it was when you two were alone having quality time as well.

He'd make off comments about her body, or compare yours to hers. All of it was in an assumed jokeing manner, but when someone repeatedly makes these jokes you have to wonder, are they really jokeing?

It did a number on your self esteem. Did your boyfriend really want April so much, over you, and just settled for you because he couldn't have her?

You sat at your desk, glaring at the missing work you were trying to catch up on. All you could think about is your relationship struggles, no matter how hard you had tried to put it out of your mind. It lingered there, and you were hopeless to escape it.

You felt your face heat up and a pump grow in your throat. It wasn't fair, to be reduced as a second best. To be led on this way. Your tears turned to anger as you sat there, zoning out. You were now staring angrily at the wall with a scowl on your face.

"Babe?"

The voice snapped you out of it, but made your stomach sink to the floor. You looked over to see Mikey standing near your bed with a semi-concerned look. You gave him a tired and blank stare back.

"What?"

He blinked a few times, this isn't how you've ever greeted him before. Even during an argument..

"Is everything alright?"

He asked, awkwardly shifting his weight on his feet. Tapping his fingers on his nunchucks absently.

"Oh everything is just peachy"

You rolled you eyes at him and look back down at the work with a scowl.

Mikey was caught off guard, and stared at the back of your head, blinking. He frowned slightly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"What's your problem?"

Mikey didn't mean that in a particularly hostile way, but more of a genuine question. What was your problem? Why were you suddenly mad at him?

But, of course, no one just asks that in a non-antagonizing way. You're eye twitched as your body had a physical reaction to the sheer amount of audacity.

"Oh I have a problem, is that it?"

You turned around in your chair, lips and eyebrows turning down into an infuriated frown.

"Don't you think it's maybe..oh I don't know..how far your up April's ass?"

Mikey blinked in surprise.

"Huh?"

"Don't 'Huh' me! You're practically her shadow! It's always "April this" "April that" "I wonder what April's doing" how do you think that makes me feel!? Don't even answer that, I've told you how it makes me feel, you just don't care enough to listen!"

Mikey frowned aswell, starting to feel attacked.

"You're overreacting again! That's just how I am, Y/N. Can't you take some joking around?"

"It's not a joke when you compare my body to hers!"

Your voice rose up to a yell.

"It's not a joke when you ditch me to hang out with her, it's not a joke when you only ever talk about her, vent to her, talk to her, go on and fucking on about her!"

Mikey scoffed, but the longer you were talking the more guilt he felt, making his throat grow a lump in it.

"I mean-"

You laughed, but it was more of a strained, stressed laugh.

"I'm dating you, not her, me..."

An uncomfortable silence fell between you two. It was just Mikey staring at you with a dumbfounded and guilty look that infuriated you. Your fists clenched at your sides as you took a deep breath in.

"Out."

"What?"

"Get. out."

Mikey's expression turned to alarm as he rose his hands up, almost as if to goad you into changing your mind.

"Woah babe-"

"Out! Get out!"

You threw your hand back up to the window. You expected him to refuse again but he just dropped his hands with a defeated sigh. He walked back over to the window, spared you a glance from over his shoulder and crawled back out of your apartment.

Leaving you to plop back into your chair and cradle your head in your hands.