!2012! Leo x F! reader

Leo had the baddest crush on you- ever

Leo had the baddest crush on you- ever. He was borderline Donnie about it but without the obsessive stalking and invasion of privacy.

And the worst part was- everyone knew it except you. So cue a slew of occasions that was downright comical in how down bad leo was and how oblivious you were to it.

Everyone was polite enough to at least not mention it around you, the still teased leo of course but none of them would ever mention his crush in front of you.

But of course, we all know Casey. The sheer embodiment of teen angst and hormones. He was tired of seeing Leo be pathetic over you and decided to actually do something about it because this guy gives zero fucks about situational privacy.

One thing that ticks off all guys is another guy. So it's simple, he's gonna flirt with you to tick Leo off into doing something about the crush.

To be honest this is probably one of the best ideas this dumbass has ever had.

You all hung out regularly so it wasn't a sneaky plan or anything, he would just come up to you, work his charm and wait for Leo to politely fold his spine in half.

* * *

You were sitting on the living room floor whilst everyone was chatting and having fun. You were talking to Leo about space heros when Casey slid down from his place in the couch to sit beside you.

You rose an eyebrow as Casey smiled at you goofily. Leo seemed to tense up a bit but it passed quickly.

"So~ what are you talkin' about with the nerd hot stuff?"

He smirked. You have an unimpressed scoff and rolled your eyes.

"We're talking about space heros."

Leo looked shocked at the pet name, seeming a bit stunned.

"Sounds lame, we should go someplace private to 'talk'."

Casey leaned into your face a bit as he said it, making you physically recoil in confusion and distaste.

"Casey what are you on about?"

Casey spared a glance at Leo and immediately regretted it, seeing as Leo was starring at Casey with a look that said if he could kill, casey would be folded inside out right now. Casey had to play it all the way through though, regardless.

"I'm just flirting with you babe-"

Leo stood up stiffly, walking out of the room curtly. You watch him go and shit a glare at Casey, though you weren't sure why Leo left you could what Casey had been doing was probably the cause of it.

You got up to follow him, and once your left April smacked the back of Casey's head.

"Ay- ow! What was that for??"

"Why on earth were you flirting with Y/n like that in front of Leo??"

"Oh relax, I was egging him on to finally do something and stop being a creep."

"Casey that's- wait that's actually not that stupid."

"I have smart ideas! Why are you guys so surprised whenever I have to a good idea?"

April raised an eyebrow.

"Don't answer that."

* * * *

"Leo wait up!"

You fast walked up to him, resting a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and looked, for a moment, like he was about to shrug your touch away. But eventually he stopped and sighed, turning to face you.

"Do you have any idea what that was about?"

"Not a clue. What's wrong? Did he upset you?"

"Well..yes."

"Why?"

Leo didn't speak for awhile as you patiently awaited his response. He didn't know what to say, he went through the familiar loops of;

I don't want to ruin our friendship

What if she doesn't like me like that?

But he put those thoughts aside, even if you didn't like him he would be able to move on having confessed his feeling for you, and if you did share feelings he would rub it in Casey's face. Anything to not experience that jealousy again.

"I got jealous. It should be me with your attention, it should be me flirting with you. I love you y/n, I've loved you for awhile. I spend every moment with you want to hold your hand or kiss your lips, I stay awake at night wishing you were beside me."

Being completely caught off guard, you just stared at Leo with a dumbfounded expression. There was an uncomfortable silence that followed and Leo's expression fell.

"I understand if you don't feel the same, but at least say something to me."

"Leo what took you so long?"

You say softly, taking his hand in yours.

"Huh?"

"What took you so long? I've been flirting with you for ages, I was starting to loose hope."

"I- wait you were?"

"In my own way, I guess it was too subtle for you."

Leo stared at you in amazement.

"Let's go back out there, yeah?"

"I uh-"

"Good."

You pulled Leo back out into the living room, enjoying the evening while sitting extra close to Leo.