!Rise! Donnie x !Autistic! reader |platonic|

Donnie sat with you on the couch, you being curled up in a massive hoodie opposite to him on the other end playing a video game

Your stomach growled and to your surprise, donnie noticed. He was usually in a sort of hyperfixated trance that took fighting tooth and nail to get him out of it.

"Are you hungry Y/N?"

"Yeah a little but I'm good-"

"I'll go get us snacks."

You didn't know why but the littlest things about your friendship excited him. Maybe it's because your the first friend he's made on his own or maybe it's because he feels like you both get each other.

For whatever the reason, you were glad for it nonetheless, it made for a awesome friendship.

emotional connections may not your strong suit, But you were hungry and he was feeding you so that's all your gonna focus on.

He came back with some fruit and some water, giving you a paper plate with your favorite fruit on it.

You nodded thankfully and took the plate, sitting up to eat some when--

You gagged and spat the fruit back out, shaking your head agressively and making disgusted noises.

Donnies head whipped around to look at you, staring at you with a confused and worried expression.

"Y/n?"

He frowned.

You gagged again and got up off the couch, away from the fruit and to the kitchen to wash off your tongue.

"Y/n what is happening? Did you not like the fruit? I assure you I was certain this was your favorite-"

"When does it go bad?"

"What?"

"When does the fruit go bad?"

You croaked.

"I'll go check the box."

He responded, walking past you to the fridge and checking the date. You shook your head again, gagging once more. The taste was like battery acid on your tongue making you physically recoil.

"The best-by date is not over until three days from now."

"I'll was soggy and mushy and tasted funny."

You shook your head, and moved your hands side to side quickly as if shaking off the yucky feeling the fruit had.

"Oh..oh I've experienced that feeling before. I apologize."

He said, frowning.

"It's alright."

"I can go turn off my gaming system and put on the play you like."

Donnie offered. You sat up straighter, the taste and texture of the fruit leaving your mind instantly.

"Hamelton?"

"Correct."

"Yes, thank you."

Donnie nodded and slipped past you again to go into the living room and turn off his system and pull up the play on his laptop.

You opened a cabinet and just got down some crackers fir you to snack on whole donnie cleaned up the mess he had made while playing the game.

You walked back into the living room, flopping onto the couch and wiggling under the covers. Your head popped out and you were waiting for him to start it.

"Are you going to sing this time?"

He asked, mils amusement flashing across his face.

"Dude, I'm always gonna sing it."

Donnie sighed.

"I see how you enjoy it, even if I have to block out the barely human noises you make whilst during it."

"Shut up! Don't act like you don't sound like a dieing bird when Jupiter Jim is brought up."

"You leave my precious idol out of this!"

You snorted, chuckling along with him. Donnie plopped onto the couch, leaning back and starting the play and turning the lights down.

"Thanks Dee."

"No probbles Y/N."