Jennika x Fem! reader (18+) |hurt smut|

It was another quiet night at your girlfriend's apartment. She'd given you some keys ages ago, to go into the apartment whenever you'd like to visit or wait for her to get back from a mission.

You already had a very tight work schedule, having time to spend with your girlfriend was always rare. So you made a habit of just going to her apartment and falling asleep there. You would wake up to jennika cuddling you or the sound of her crashing on the couch in the living room.

You really weren't worried about her right now, she got back late usually, maybe roughed up, but she was never hurt severely.

And if she did, you would always joke you would patch her up anyway, since you were already a nurse at the nearest hospital.

She assured you that you wouldn't ever need to do that anyway, that she was "just that good."

You had a bowl of popcorn in your lap, watching TV in one of her band shirts and some gym shorts. You weren't on call today, and you were just taking this time to relax. You heard something slam into her door making you jump and almost drop the popcorn.

You got up, waiting for any other sound. You immediately thought of the worst, someone trying to break in and rob the place? Until you heard jennika grunt on the other side.

You hopped over the living room table and opened the door, covering your mouth and gasping.

Jennika was panting, a hand on her side. She was bleeding, it looked like she torn her undershirt to put pressure on the wound, but it was bad. She grimaced, her eyeliner running down her cheeks as the sweat beaded on her forehead.

You took her arms, weaving one over the top of your shoulders and snaked your hand under her other arm, hoisting her up and hauling her into the bedroom.

Jennika winced at being pulled along, but she couldn't help but watch your shoulder muscles tense and strain as you carried her into the bedroom. Of course you would be fit and strong, you were a nurse. You needed to be able to carry people. Jennika just..never thought of it before.

You laid her gently onto the bed, crawling onto the bed as well. You kneeled over her, taking her hand gently from the wound.

"Is that my shirt?"

She chuckled. You glanced up at her, worry making your face pale and serious.

"Jeez.."

Jennika grunted, trying to prop herself up on an elbow. You put a hand on her chest and gently led her back down into the pillows.

"Okay.. guess I'm laying back down."

She grunted again, trying to cover the wound with her palm, you stopped her. You began lifing up the remainder of her shirt when she curled onto your wrist, face drawn up in pain.

"Don't. Stop- just stop."

She panted through her clenched teeth. She cursed again as the wound wouldn't stop bleeding. You looked back up to her.

"I have to look at it."

You were usually such as soft spoken person. But now you had taken such a commanding and stern tone. She had do to a little mental reflection. Why was she getting turned on right now? There is literally no reason for her to feel this way-

You gently pulled her hand aside, looking at the wound.

"You got shot?"

She nodded, panting heavily.

"Thankfully your plastron seemed to catch most of it, it's still bleeding but it's only fat-deep."

"I'm what now?"