!Bayverse! Donnie x F! reader (18+)

Donnie had your thighs around the base of his neck, his hands were grabbing the outsides of the appendage roughly.

Your head was craned back as your legs squeezed around his head involuntarily. You let out shakey gasps and sharp moans as Donnie's tongue dragged across your slit.

You were sat up on Donnie's work bench, pants on the ground and to the side, forgotten.

Your underwear hung around your ankles and your hands were shaking trying to prop yourself up on the workbench.

Donnie was watching you with a playful smile. His tongue rubbing over your clit in small circles.

Your middle twitched and your legs squeezed tighter around his head as a new string of moans fell from your mouth.

"Mmh, you like that do you?"

Donnie asked, a teasing smile on his lips as he hungrily watched your face, waiting for a response.

You couldn't respond, sucking in deep breaths, your face was glowing red hot as you watch him.

He stopped, squeezing your thighs and he growled at you softly.

"Answer me dove, please."

His fingers dug into your leg, making you gasp. Some of your head fog cleared, the haze that the pleasure gave you.

"Y-yes donnie I like it. I lo-ove you."

Your core clenched around nothing as you felt your unattended clit pulse. That answer pleased him very well, because he went right back to tongue fucking you.

This had all started as a regular day. You came home from work, set your bags down and got some rain boots on to go visit your boyfriend in the sewers.

His brothers weren't home, leaving you all alone with donnie.

You hadn't intended on doing anything sexual, nor at all. You were just hanging out with him while he worked on whatever little dorky project he had going on next.

You came in, sat yourself up on a table and began rambling on about whatever while donnie worked on his computer and half- listened to you.

You saw him stealing glances at you, but the more you caught him the more he was staring at your thighs, now doubled in size now that you were sitting down. They looked choked by your shorts, which were a bit too short, and the appendage looked ready to bust out of the item of clothing.

You felt flattered and a bit embarrassed. None the less seeing someone eye you boosted your confidence a little, because you scooted closer to him and began rambling again.

He started to sweet, stealing more fervered glances to your thighs while trying to be subtle.

You got bored of pretending not to notice and suddenly stop.

"Babe are you checking me out right now?"

"What? What no- i-"

His face became darker green as blood rushed to his cheeks in embarrassment.

"You were!"

Donnie stopped he was doing to try and deny it.

"What- y/n I wasn't- I mean I was looking but-"

"Calm down. I'm just playing around. I don't really care if you check me out honey."

Donnie hid his face in embarrassment, not being able to look you in the eye. You giggle at that, poking him with your knee.

"Don't get flustered on me now, I've only just got started!"

"Is that so?"

Donnie cleared his throat, turning his darkened face to you with determination. You rose an eyebrow with playful amusement.

"That it is. Why? Do you have something to say about it~?"

Donnie's newfound confidence faltered and you could see it on his face. This only made yours grow, sliding down from the desk and onto his lap with a cheeky smile.

Donnie flushed again and started to stammer.

"Y/n what are you do-"

He was cut off by your lips connecting with his own. You felt him shudder and rest his hands on your hips as he melted into the kiss. He deepened it, pushing you back a little.

Your lips reconnected and pulled away several times, the fire of passion building in your bodies. You started to breathe a little heavier, and he started to move his hands up your body, tracing it.

You moaned into the kiss, knowing that sort of thing got Donnie going. You saw him suck in a breath. As you both continued to make out, things got heated fast.

You felt him get hard under you, which you responded with grinding on him. Soft groans escaped him as did small little whimpers and that amped you up. You left a trail of kisses down his neck and along his collarbones as your hips rolled against his.

"F-fuck."

He whimpered, breathing in and out heavily. He grabbed you by the hips and to your surprise he set you up on the table.

"Please,"

He begged.

"Can I taste you? Baby please~?"

So now here you were, desperately trying to hold onto reality while getting your clit sucked.

Donnie rarely came up for air, and if he did it was very brief before going back down on you. You felt your climax build, and you were sure to tell him what a wonderful job he was doing while you were at it.

You wondered vaugly if he was going to let you cum, and what he was going to do if you did. You saw his bulge and felt bad for not doing anything about it.

Those thoughts slipped away as you felt your orgasm coming, a tightness in your stomach that made you gasp and pant, abandoning all words.

Donnie came up for air, smiling at you cheekily.

"Do you want to cum little dove?"

You nodded feverishly, grinding on his face gently- unable to cope with the lack of stimulation.

"Oh so eager~.."

He chuckled, kissing the inner part of your thigh.

"I'll let you cum on one condition.."

You whined.

"You never wear those shorts unless it's for me, okay?"

You smile a bit out of breath. So he really was checking you out.

"Yes baby-- okay!"

Satisfied, Donnie went back down in between your legs and began to attack your clit with his tongue once more. You moaned again, grabbing his head and throwing your head back as your legs clamped down around his head.

Your whole body shook as you came, moaning and gasping as the waves of pleasure crashed onto you.

Once you were finished, Donnie came back up and wiped your wetness off his chin with a light chuckle.

"I love you, little angel~"

You flushed, closing your legs..

"I love you too Donnie."