!Rise! Mikey x reader |Exam week|

((kinda making this for myself because exams are this week and next so I've been super pressed))

You sat down on the couch, leaning your back against the cushion. heaving a sigh you rubbed your temples.

Mikey's therapist senses tingled and he stopped coloring in his notebook to look up at you.

You had your laptop in your lap and you were focused on the screen. Your brows furrowed as your eyes scanned over whatever you were doing. You kept sighing and mumbling things out  loud so it was obvious you were studying.

If you were studying, Mikey knew it had to be bad.

You almost never studied unless you were scared that you genuinely didn't know the material. He could feel the stress coming off of you in waves and decided his touch was needed.

Mikey slunked over to the couch and peeked over you shoulder. Once you didn't address him, Mikey cleared his throat.

You sighed heavily, glaring over in his direction.

"Yes mikey?"

"You've been working hard for an awful long time, don't you think it's time for a break?"

Mikey asked softly, ignoring the harsh bite of your tone.

You looked back to your laptop, chewing the inside of your lip and shaking your head 'no'

"I've barely made it through the first half of the study guide and if I even want to hope to pass im going to need to memorize it."

Mikey nodded, and hoisted himself up onto the back of the couch.

"What the- Mikey what are you doing??"

Mikey rolled over onto your lap and on top of your laptop.

"Mikey!"

You groaned exasperatedly.

"You need to take a break before you get too stressed, and if you aren't going to do do it yourself I have to take matters into my own hands."

He said, matter-of-factly.

You tried to push him off, but Mikey, the master of dead weighting, went limp and you couldn't shove him off of you. With a very irritated grumble you pulled your laptop out from under him and set it on the table in front of you.

Looking down at Mikey in your lap, you crossed you arms and sighed.

"Happy now?"

"Not yet."

He replied. Mikey sat up and motioned for you to turn around. You rose an eyebrow and tilted your head to the side a bit.

"What?"

"Turn around, I'm gonna massage all the stress from your shoulders."

You scoffed, but turned your body around on the couch anyway. You crossed your legs and out your hands in your lap, rolling your eyes.

"I don't have 'stress' in my sh-"

Once Mikey began to press his thumbs into your back and rub small circles you were done for. Mikey marveled at how hard your shoulders and back muscles were while you sat in a daze while all the tension seemed to just deep out of you.

Mikey rubbed your shoulders and dug his fingers in while you made small noises, a grunt or a sigh.

You felt the irritation leave your face and be replaced with a peaceful look. Mikey noticed it to, because he was giving you shit eating grins behind your head.

"What did I tell youuu?"

You chuckled softly.

"That I had stress in my shoulders. Thanks Mikey, this is really nice."

You couldn't help but feel drowsy with the rhythmic movement of mikey's hands working out your shoulders. You leaned back onto his chest and Mikey only chuckled.

"Why don't you take a nap Y/N? You deserve it."

You smiled one more time before drifting off into sleep. Mikey stoped massaging you and let you nap leaned against his chest. He wrapped his legs around you and slowly leaned back until you both were laying on the couch. He closed his eyes and sighed contently.

He was just that good.