Chapter 25: Figure Out Your Feelings

"Don't you think this should wait till our performance tonight?" Davian reasoned, trying to get out of confronting his best friends.

"No, we don't think so," Declan said sternly. "In fact, we can all have a peaceful concert with a light heart if you would only explain why you hid such an important thing from us." He shot a sarcastic smile at Davian. "Unless you think we are the unimportant ones."

"Of course not, Dee," Davian protested.

"I will keep thinking about this even during the performance, so it's better to get this off our chest," Jaxon added. "Otherwise, I will blame you if I botch my performance tonight. I promise I will submit a written complaint to LM against you sabotaging me."

"What? How— never mind, you don't make sense half of the time, Jax," Davian sighed.

"Oh, I don't make sense?" Jaxon scoffed. "You are the most senseless one here, Davian. Why did you pull brakes on your relationship with Aura and not even bother to tell us—your childhood best friends—about it? What part of it makes sense? Tell me," he demanded.

Davian let out an angry breath. "Look, I don't want to explain any of it right now. I am not ready."

"You are not ready? When will you be ready, Davian? From what I gathered, it has been a while since your break started," Declan jumped in. "Now, can you please at least tell us when it started?"

"It..." Davian started to say, then looked at the room full of people. "Do we have to do this now? In front of everyone?"

"Everyone here is fam—" Jaxon stopped from completing the sentence as he took notice of Nora. "Yeah. You are right. Let's go to our room, and then, you can spill the beans. Because you are not getting out of this, Davian."

Davian huffed, "Okay, fine. But I don't get why you guys are so mad at me."

"We are not mad at you, Davian. We are just hurt," Declan let out in a soft voice.

"We are hurt that you still don't feel comfortable enough to share everything with us," Jaxon added.

"Look, I'm not telling you to start telling even the littlest things like Jax does, which is pretty annoying, to be honest—" Declan was interrupted by Jaxon's protest.

"Hey! I am just open-hearted, unlike you two," Jaxon quipped.

"Anyway," Declan ignored Jaxon's remark and placed an arm around Davian's shoulders, "you should share the big stuff in your life with us, right, Davian?"

Davian pursed his lips, understanding Declan's point. "I get it. I will try to keep it in mind."

As they started heading towards their room, Cillian spoke up, "Uh, before we deal with this new 'Auvian' issue, what is going on with you, Jax?"

"What's going on with me?" Jaxon frowned in confusion.

Cillian displayed his phone screen to everyone present in the living room. "Would you like to explain why your and Tiana's photo is viral on the internet?"

Tiana stood up from the couch in horror and opened her own social media accounts. Her face was all over the social media feeds, along with her name, age, high school, city, and all the basic information.

"What the hell?" Jaxon let out as he checked what his fans had written with their posts.

"Found out all her information. This girl, Tiana, seems like a normal high school student from Nashville. What is her connection with our Jax? Why is he roaming around the shopping mall with her?"