Chapter 6: Autographs?

Once the concert ended, B4U went to the meet-and-greet session with the fans.

At first, Jaxon went to the VIP section, his eyes glued to one person. Tiana.

"Excuse me, Jax! Can you please sign this for me?" A female fan from there approached him and motioned at a white crop top to give his autograph.

Jaxon glanced at her with a welcoming smile, despite being interrupted. He never loses his smile in front of his fans. "You want me to sign this top for you?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Yes," the lady chirped, making Tiana, who was spectating all these, frown a little. "Actually, this is my top. I always dreamed of you signing something I can always wear and show off to other people."

"That's great," Jaxon said with a smile and took the top from her hand. He signed it gracefully and handed it to her.

Squealing, she hugged him without warning, which he had to reciprocate, and went back to her seat happily. It was at times like this that he wished he could emit a cold persona like Declan so that fans wouldn't dare invade his personal space without permission.

Letting out a small sigh, Jaxon finally turned toward a sulking Tiana. A genuine smile graced his features upon seeing her cute expression. He wasn't sure of the reason behind her sour mood, but he wanted to bring a smile to her face, nonetheless. Putting a hand in his pockets, he slowly walked to her and said, "So... do you want me to sign your top as well?"

She stayed quiet. She wasn't sure why she was feeling this way, but she just didn't like the thoughts that erupted in her head when she watched Jaxon act all friendly with that other woman. As a fan, she should know that he wasn't just her Jaxon alone. But still, she felt a little special when he personally gave her a VIP ticket. Maybe that meant nothing? Was this why it stung?

"Oh, so you didn't bring a spare one?" Jaxon twitched his lips playfully, and she looked up at his handsome face, the sting in her chest disappearing. "No problem, that's fine. I can sign the one you are wearing right now."

A small smile formed on her lips as Jaxon took out a sign pen from his pocket. He was so close to Tiana—it was making it hard for her to breathe.

"May I?" She could feel his hot breath while he whispered into her ear, asking for her permission.

Not being able to utter a single word, she just ended up nodding her head.

Jaxon chuckled and slowly started to sign her yellow top's back.

"Do you know that I don't usually sign people's clothes like this?" he murmured, purposefully making his warm breath hit her neck.

Tiana felt heat rushing to her cheeks at his indirect way of saying that she was a little more special than most other fans. It washed away all the negative thoughts from earlier.

Jaxon was enjoying this, so he took his sweet time giving his autograph, completely unaware of his surroundings.

Meanwhile, Aurora was giving autographs to the fans along with Declan. Davian went inside to drink some water, as per what he said, but he was taking a lot of time.

"I swear, my hand is starting to hurt from all these autographs. Why can't I write with both of my hands? It would make everything so much easier," Declan grumbled to Aurora.

"You wish," she chuckled. "But this is a lot of fun too, don't you think so?" When a thought crossed her mind, she turned to Declan after signing an Auvian poster. "Hey, Dee."