Chapter 7: A Coffee Invitation

As soon as Jaxon was done signing Tiana's top, he was called by Nina, letting him know that the meet-and-greet segment was not going to be done for him by just giving autographs to two fans. His other fans were going nuts, ready to attack Nina for his absence.

"You are being called, Jaxon," Tiana mumbled sadly.

Definitely, this was the last time she was meeting him face-to-face, and probably the first and last concert she attended for B4U. Due to the high price of the tickets, she would never get to attend one of their concerts ever again.

Only because of Jaxon's free VIP ticket, she could come today, after all.

She wished she could support them more by being a regular at their concerts, but that was impossible. At least until she had a stable job, which wouldn't come in the next six years, given she even got into a university in the future. Yes, so most likely, her last live concert of her favorite band.

Jaxon noticed her upset look. Once again, he thought about why he couldn't see her even slightly upset. "Jax, Tiana. Everyone calls me Jax," he corrected her.

Her previous sad look was replaced by a bright smile. "But I like to call you Jaxon more. You don't mind, do you?"

Jaxon chuckled. "No, I don't mind if you call me by my actual name, Tiana," he joked. He kinda liked her calling him by his full name. It had a little bit of uniqueness. He had been too used to Jax until now.

"By the way, thanks for signing my top," Tiana chirped. She decided not to show her pathetic side to him. She would smile and be herself until the end. "I swear I will treasure this until the day I die. No, scratch that, it will be treasured even after my death. I will pass it as the family heirloom."

Jaxon couldn't help but laugh at that. "I don't know if you are serious or not, but your descendants will be proud of you."

"Oh, I am a hundred person serious—"

"Jaxon Leonides!" Nina hollered once again.

"I... should go now," he let out. "I wish I could stay here longer to chat with you."

"Yes, you should." She didn't drop her smile, although it didn't seem much genuine this time.

Jaxon felt weird just thinking that he would never get to see Tiana again. He took a keen interest in her and he knew somewhere deep in his heart that there was something more stored in his destiny with Tiana. And for once, he wanted to try his luck.

So he ended up uttering, "Umm... Tiana...?"

"Yes?"

"Do you probably... wanna go for a cup of coffee tomorrow evening?" he finally asked her.

Tiana's eyes widened at that offer. Jaxon wanted to have coffee with her? The B4U's Jaxon Leonides?!

As much as she would like that, she had to pass on that offer. She couldn't create trouble for Jaxon. "You have already done so much for me, Jaxon. I think it's enough as you have already made it hard for me to repay you."

"Tiana, you don't have to repay me."

"I don't. But I want to, and I will somehow, one day," she said with complete determination.

Jaxon was amused at her words.

"Okay, we can think of a way you can repay me as we sip a nice cup of coffee tomorrow evening," he informed her. Before she could deny it once again, he said, "I will text you the location."