Chapter 1 Winter Fortune Interdistrict High school [WFI].

Bella Rose sat on her bed, looking at the sky as the sun sets, showing off it's natural beauty.

Hears a knock on the door.
" Come in!". She shouted as she got up.
Mrs Rita opened the door then walked in with a shopping bag.

" Bella, i just came back from the shopping mall and i bought some new clothes for you, since you will be going to a new school tomorrow, here, try them ". Gives her the bag then turns around to leave.

" Thanks mum ".
" Tell me if it like them, I'm leaving now ". Opens the door then leaves.

Opens the bag.
" Mum really knows my style ". Takes out a pink shirt." This one looks good, i will wear it tomorrow ". Sits on her bed.

Bella wasn't someone who liked to wear fancy clothes. It's not that she couldn't afford it, but she would rather use the money for something else.

Her type of fancy was different from rich girls type of fancy. Although, some of her clothes were worn out, but she didn't care, as long as she wasn't naked on her way to school, she felt relaxed and thought that she could blend in.

Picks up her phone to message her mum but was stopped by her friends phone call.

Answers the call then hears the excited voice of her friend.

" Bella, i just heard that you will be coming to my school tomorrow, I'm so happy, i won't be lonely anymore, why didn't you tell me?". Kath asked.

" I wanted to surprise you, and how are you lonely, that school is so big so it shouldn't be that hard to make friends, right?". Bella asked, unsure of how the students in the school behave.

" How are you going to make friends with anyone when the whole school calls you names like dork, nerd, freak and weirdo. I have already given a bad impression of myself and i even became the enemy of WFI Slay Queen, but I'll help you and make sure that you don't give a bad impression". Kath said all at once.

" Thanks Kath, you are the best ". Bella said.
" You are the best too, i will show you around the school ".

" Ok, thanks again, bye ". Bella said then ended the call.

Next day.

After showering, Bella put on the pink shirt she picked yesterday and wore it with a black fled skirt and a pair of black worn out boots.

Picks up her bag then walks out of her room.

" Mum, Dad, I'm off to school". Bella said as she came down from the stairs.

" Ok Bella, here's your lunch box". Mrs Rita said.
" No mum, I'm too old for that, give it to Kenday instead, dad i need some lunch money". Bella said as she walks towards her dad.

" Just take the lunch box for today and tomorrow, i will give you lunch money the day after". Mr Kanye said.
" No dad, this is highschool not middle school, back in your days, did you take lunch box to highschool". Bella asked.

" Bella, are you trying to be like other girls?!" Mrs Rita asked angrily.
" If you don't want to take the lunch box, you are free to go to school without any food, and this is a new school, so you don't know when they close, do you want to take the risk?". Mr Kanye asked.

" Fine, I'll take it ". Bella said then picked up the lunch box.

" That's my girl, see you later ". Mrs Rita said.
Bella held the lunch box then walked towards the door then she hears her dad say.

" And also remember, no bad friends ". Mr Kanye said as he picked up a newspaper.

" And also, don't make enemies again, because we are not changing your school again ". Mrs Rita said.