Horny jimin-1

A handsome face looking at his laptop and whole focus is on his laptop. But he is unaware of that a pair of beautiful eyes is looking at him and adore his beautiful face.
Lets introduce the charectors first.
Min Yongi/Suga:
CEO of Min Corporations, for employes he is cold who dont work, friendly behaviour for his friends, always care for his family, loves his husband soo much but too busy to show his love.
Min Jimin:
Husband of yoongi loves his husband soo much from the day he see him in their parents gathering for marrage talks. He know that he is soft from inside, so he is waiting for his love.
Let's go back to our story:
Jimin comes to yoongi to ask him for breakfast and stood in front of him. No matter what and how much busy yoongi was he never let out his anger on jimin that's why jimin never feel scared around suga.

Jimin: sugaaaa come for dinner naa I am going to die because of this hunger (with a big pout talking like a baby).

Suga: (Right now he want to squeeze his cheeks and kiss his pout) Jimin just 5 minutes I will come wait naa (he quickly look at his laptop because he know if he staring at his face he definitely gonna squeeze his cheeks).

Jimin: (Right now jimin is feeling bore and a naughty idea pop into his head so he sit a little close to his husband)

Suga: (He don't no why jimin coming closer he just focus on his laptop and again started to do his work)

Jimin: (Jimin lean back to sofa and suddenly put his hand inside yoongi T-shirt and squeeze yoongi waist hardly and started to giggle like a kid)

Suga: (sugar eyes got wider when jimin squeeze his waist that hard) Jimin what the hell is that for (suddenly shout at jimin without thinking twice)

Note: This is the first time yoongi shout on jimin which makes jimin scared and he is about to cry. When suga saw it he instantly regret.

Suga: Jimin listen to me I didn't expect that you did this. When you squeeze my waist I don't no what to say sorry jimin I didn't mean to shout at you.

(still jimin didn't said anything and just sit quite while his head hang down)

Suga: (he don't no what to do so he just take jimin hand and put inside his T-shirt and rub on his abs and wise while closing his eyes)

Jimin: s-s-suga sorry I just did it just to tease you s-s-sorry (he don't no what to do because suga rubbing his hand on his own body and closing his eyes in a pleasure way)

Suga: Jimin can you do me a favour.

Jimin: (He know what he is going to ask so he quickly change the subject) suga I am starving can we eat first.

Suga:(He just nodded his head without saying anything)

After a while they come to the dining area after finishing suga office work and they are ready to eat but jimin quickly sit on suga lap. Suga look at him in confused way.
Suga put the food in a single plate and started to feed his little husband. Again a idea popped in jimin mind. Slowly he is moving his hand around suga's chest area.

Suga: (in a husky demanding voice) Jimin eat like a good kid if you don't want scream and moan my name in dining table right now.

Jimin: (that's it for jimin he started to eat like a obedient kid)

Suga: (he is smiling internally and don't want to show it to that brat)

Both yoomin eat their dinner and they are in their bed sitting at the side of the bed awkwardly.

Suga: Jimin you want to say something?(he himself don't know why he ask this question to the kid)

Jimin: can I ask you something (he ask in a low voice while fighting with his fingers)

Suga: Of course ask what you want me to answer.

Jimin: (he ask him while looking at suga eyes directly) Yo-you-you love m-me.

Suga: (he don't no what to say and this silence break jimins heart in a second and suga notice this) (he take jimin hand to his and caressed his hand with his thumb and give a peck to his hand)

Suga: Jimin I don't know I love you or not but I won't leave this hand and I won't make you cry in my life. You won't regret for marrying me jimin trust me.

Jimin didn't said anything just jump on suga for hug and put his both hands around yoongi neck and hug him tightly. Suga just hug him tightly from preventing from falling because they are sitting side of the bed.

Jimin:(they stayed like that for sometime and jimin back away from the hug and hesitating to say something but started to say which suga hearing)

Jimin: s-s-suga c-can I t-tctouch your a-abs(he quickly cover his face feeling shy)

Suga: (smiled softly at his husbands shy behaviour all of a sudden and he take jimin hand in one hand and with other hand he lift his T-shirt showing his abs and started to caress his abs with jimins hand while closing his eyes)

Jimin: (again a naughty idea pop in jimins head he push yoongi on the bed and lift suga's shirt upwards until it reaches suga's necks and a smirk appear on his lips when he saw suga's showing face)

Jimin: Can I touch you (suga didn't said anything just nod his head and smirk on jimins lips grow bigger)

Jimin started to caress suga's abs and started to take his towards suga's chest.

Suga: Jimin don't mess with me and don't regret later.

Suga didn't know why jimin didn't listening him. Jimin started to touch yoongies chest and started to touch his belly button. But his inner devil not satisfied yet so he harshly squeeze his chest which makes suga let out a loud moan.
Jimin smirk grown even bigger.
Let's continue this in next part.
Bye guys.