🕯️Candles and Kisses💋 (💛Juke🧡)

Requested by: Me ❤️‍🔥
💮Juke Fluff💮

_____________________________
{Luke's POV}
I lit the candles I put in the living room for Jake and I's date. We've been dating for 5 months now and we decided to just have a movie date, but I also made dinner for us both. I always liked doing little things for Jake, it's my love language and Jake's is words of affirmation, so compliments have now become a normal thing in my day to day life. I liked all of the compliments and stuff Jake did for me and I love it when even though Jake doesn't like physical touch, he lets me hug him and cuddle him without seeming uncomfortable.

I then heard the door bell ring and knew Jake was the one who rang it. I excitedly opened the door and saw Jake smiling. "Hey Luke!"

"Hey Jakey." I said while hugging him and he hugged me back.

He then looked up at me with a little glint in his eyes. "Ready to watch some movies?" He said while stepping into my house behind me.

"Absolutely." I said while closing the door. "I also made dinner for us both."

"Really? Thanks honey, you're the best." He said while kissing my cheek and putting his stuff down in my living room.

I grabbed the plates of food and sat on the couch while also putting the plates on the table. Jake picked it up and sat back while lightly putting his head on my arm and eating the food I made. I know it seems weird that I'd make beef teriyaki stir fry for a movie date, but Jake loved it and I thought his happy face when eating it was always so cute. "You always like this huh?"

He chewed faster to respond without a mouthful. "Yep!"

I lightly laughed. "You're always so adorable." I said while smiling at him.

"Shut up." He said with a sarcastic tone. "Besides, you're hotter, nicer and smarter than I am."

I felt my face heat up. "Thanks hun."

"No problem Mia Cara." He said before taking another bite.

"Mia... Cara?" I was so confused, but Jake did know multiple languages and he's even started to learn sign language to talk to my cousin Juliana. "What does that mean?"

"Mia Cara?" He asked before smiling. "It means 'my dear' in Spanish."

"Oh." I said now understanding.

He looked at the tv screen as our movie played and I did too. Despite us loving to talk to each other all the time, we never spoke during movies. We just watched and ate while lightly cuddling, but at scary parts I would lightly jump and Jake would try to calm me down.

I couldn't get over how cute he was. He was laying on top of me, watching a movie, and eating... while being really adorable. I lightly kissed him on the cheek and he smiled at me.
"You okay Luke?"

"Of course I am, you're here." I said while smiling at him and lightly petting his hair.

He then kissed me on the lips for as solid 12 seconds before we continued watching the many movies we wanted to watch. When we were on our third movie, my cat, Angel laid on Jake's lap. "Aw,Luke look at Angel."

"Yeah, she's being really cute." I said while giving him a piece of chocolate.

"Not as cute as someone else." He said while petting her. "But the cutest person in the world is also one of the best cooks in the world."

I blushed and I could tell it was visible from Jake's mini laughter. "Stop saying things like that, it's embarrassing."

"Don't lie," Jake said while playing with my scarf that I forgot to take off. "You love it."