💋Date Night🌌 (💛Jaisy🤍)

Requested by: JakesfavJacket
💮🌹Jaisy Fluff/romance no smut🌹💮10

________________________________________

{Jake's POV}
"Come on Jake tell her!" I kept thinking to myself while walking in the school hallway before lightly bumping into Daisy.

"Oh sorry Jake!" She said in her usual sweet as sugar voice.

"N- no I'm sorry!" I said while turning a pinkish-red shade in the face.

"Are you ok? Your red and sweating." She asked in general concern.

"Yea it's just-" I stopped in the middle of my own words. "TELL HER JAKE!" "Daisy, will you..." I couldn't finish my own sentence.

"Will I what?" She asked while raising an eyebrow at me.

"Will you go out with me!?" I asked super fast but I could tell that she heard because of the look on her face.

"I- I would love to!" She said while her face turned pink with her beautiful smile showing between her right hand's fingers.

"Really?" I asked shocked by the fact that she said 'yes'.

"Sure." She said while covering her mouth a bit but, I could tell she was smiling underneath.

"Wow, well when should I pick you up then?" I asked knowing exactly what to do.

"Around 4:00 since my parents are strict on my curfew and time." She said in her sweet voice.

"Okay! I'll see you later then." I said knowing what she was gonna ask.

"Ok, wait where are we going out though?" She asked smiling while genuinely curious.

"It's a surprise." I said knowing what to do.

"Oh ok, see you at 4!" She exclaimed while walking away so that she'd be to class on time.

"She's so pretty and perfect."  I thought to myself while she walked away. I knew exactly what to do for tonight and knew exactly what Daisy was going to do.

________________________________________

[After School at Daisy's]
{Daisy's POV}
"I can't wait! He said it's going to be a surprise so I don't want to be to dressed up but dressed up enough so that I look nice. AHH! Why couldn't he just tell me!-"

"Daisy what's wrong?" A familiar voice belonging to my father asked.

"Oh, dad I'm kind of going out tonight." I responded nervously, knowing how protective my dad is Jake's probably not gonna want to stay!

"Oh," dad's expression went to cold and calculating. "With who?"

"J-Jake as in Jake Sterling." I said nervously. My parents have met Jake before since we knew each other since we were kids but, I don't know if they like Jake enough to let me date him.

"Ok, where is he taking you?" My dad asked with the same expression on his face.

"He said it's a surprise." I replied being a bit happier.

"Me and him need to talk then." He said while walking away into the kitchen. I remembered then that my parents have Jake's phone number.

"Oh god," I knew he was probably gonna scare him. "I think I know what to wear."

________________________________________

{Adam's POV} (Daisy's dad)
"I need to call Jake and find out what he's doing with my daughter." I like Jake don't get me wrong but I don't know about this whole date thing when my daughter doesn't even know where they're going.