💋Kisses and Cuddles❤️ (💛Jenry💚)

Requested by: Me
💮 Jenry Fluff 💮
______________________________
{Jake's POV}
I was sitting in my living room, watching a movie, while henry sat next to me eating candy and I was eating popcorn. We were watching a horror movie, but Henry gets terrified easily like really easily. So, I kept saying that we didn't have to watch it, but he insisted because of me liking it.

"Henry, do you want to watch something else?" I was constantly checking in on him like this in case he changed his mind while watching.

He looked at me absolutely terrified. "N- N- No, I- I'm good."

I visibly and audibly sighed at him lying, but then I had an idea. "Do you wanna cuddle?" I asked holding my arms out like I was asking for a hug.

He looked at me surprised at first, but then he practically lept into my arms like in those cheesy romance movies. "Yes please!"

"You could've just asked me sooner." I said now holding him by the torso closer to the waist. "I wouldn't have complained."

"I know, but I didn't wanna seem like a coward in front of you." He said holding onto me tightly and lightly nuzzling into my chest.

I giggled a bit. "You're not a coward Henry."

"Hey Jakey, can I ask you something?" He was looking up at me now.

"Of course, what's wrong?" I was looking down at him now. "He's so cute."

He looked very sad though. "Would you love me more if I was less of a dumbass scaredy cat?"

I was honestly taken aback by him asking this. He had never asked these kinds of questions before and I don't know why he was asking me about it now. "I- where'd this come from?" I looked at him, but he wasn't crying he was just looking increasingly upset.

"What no!" I was still so confused. "Henry, where'd this come from?"

He paused the movie when I asked. "Zoey said you'd like me more that way and everyone else seems to be annoyed by me, so I thought that I should ask just in case." He seemed serious and it hurt me seeing him like this.

"Henry," I held him tighter and he looked at me again. "I love you just the way you are, you being a so called 'dumbass scaredy cat' is cute to me so don't listen to Zoey."

"O- Oh thank you." He was a shade of pink from that while I unpaused the movie.

We continued to watch the horror movie while snacking on popcorn and sweets. Every time Henry would jump from a scare, I would hold onto him tighter so he'd calm down a little bit. "He's so fucking cute." I eventually ordered food for us to enjoy while watching a lighter movie that Henry actually loved. We got the food, paid the delivery girl, set it out, and ate while watching the movie.

I wasn't expecting it, but then Henry kissed me on the cheek out of no where. "Thank you Jakey!"

I went a light shade of pink because I wasn't expecting it. "No problem, Hen." I continued to eat my food, but Henry came over and kissed me on the cheek again.

"That's for watching these movies with me." He was done with his food, but I still had some.

I went a bit redder. "Thank you Henry, but it's not that big of a deal."

After I finished my food and throwing our dishes in the sink and our garbage in the garbage can. I sat down next to Henry to watch some other movies we picked out, but he immediately started to get closer to me. "He's never usually like this." I was about confused, but it was too cute to not like it.

"Jake, can we cuddle?" Henry asked holding onto my arm.

I was lightly taken off guard, we don't usually cuddle, but that's becasue we only really started dating two weeks ago. "Oh, sure." I let him get into a similar position that we were in earlier, but he wasn't holding onto me this time and he wasn't as low on my body like last time.

"Thank you Jakey." We we're both looking at each other. "You're an amazing boyfriend."

I was used to him and other people complimenting physical features of me, but never my actions or my behavior. "Uh, thank you."

We continued to watch the movies we chose, but when it was 11:33 PM, Henry straight paused the movie and kissed me when I looked at him. I was turning even more red than earlier, but it was cute. He kissed me on the lips this time, so I kissed back for around 10 seconds. After we finished that kiss, he unpaused the movie and we kept watching, but I was still confused.

A half-hour or two later when the movie ended, I got up and got the remote to change to the last movie we decide on, but Henry was still cuddling me and kissed me on the cheek when I was changing them. I finished changing the movies, but I then paused it and he looked confused. I was just as confused about the kissing.

"What's wrong Jake?" He was looking at me kind of sad.

I was even more confused now. "I'm just confused about why you keep kissing me." I was worried about hurting his feelings so I just elaborated on it a little more. "I mean, I like it, but I'm not used to you kissing me over and over again."

______________________________
{Henry's POV}
After hearing Jake say that he doesn't want me to change, I just kept kissing him over and over again, but that was just my way of showing that I was happy. I guess I could've told him that sooner so that he wouldn't have to ask what I was doing. I guess I was being kind of clingy, and we were only in our second week of dating, so it's not exactly normal.

"I just wanted to show that I was happy being with you after what you said about me." I said cuddling into him a little more.

He was a little taken aback. "Oh, I didn't know, I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around me after unpausing the movie.

I nuzzled into his chest a bit more. "It's okay,... babe."

We both were shocked at me saying that, but I wasn't going to take it back. I genuinely loved Jake, and now that I knew he loved me the way that I was, I loved him even more. I was even more shocked when he kissed me on the head and responded to me.

"I love you,... hun." He was saying it really quiet, but I heard it.

I felt the biggest smile creep onto my face. "I love you too,... l-love."

______________________________
Word Count: 1147
I was making this while making requests from y'all and I hope you liked it too!