🕯️Candles and Tears💧(🖤Driam❤️)

Requested by: @xXLilac_KitKatXx
🌹😢Driam Romance/Angst😢🌹
_____________________________
{Liam's POV}
I was standing at the front door of Drew's house waiting for him to come down after I rang the doorbell. You see, we lied to our parents and said that we were going on a double date to a fancy restaurant with Zoey and Stacy, but we were actually just going there on our own. We've been secretly dating behind there backs for quite some time now, but all of our friends knew.

I then heard the door open. "Hey Liam."

"Oh, hello sir." It was Drew's father.

"I heard you and Drew were going on a double date with Zoey and Stacy?" He said motioning me inside.

I knew how to be believable, we had done something like this before. "Yeah, we're going to a fancy restaurant in town."

We both heard Drew coming down the stairs to see me. "Alright, I'm here." He got to the bottom of the stairs before smiling at me.

"He looks so good." I smiled back at him. We talked to Drew's father a bit before we got into the Rolls-Royce Boat Tail car that Drew got for his seventeenth birthday. We either said or waved goodbye to them before leaving the house after we were out of view we stopped for a second.

"You look amazing." He said to me with a smile on his face.

He gave him a smile too. "You look handsome too."

We have each other a light kiss on the lips before driving off to the restaurant. When we got there, we got out of the car after kissing each other again, and walked in for the reservation we made under Drew's name. We sat down at our table and while we were in a fancy restaurant, we were still slightly cuddling in our booth.

We ordered our food and gave each other a third kiss. When we got our food and ate it, we were still a bit hungry so we both decided on getting a dessert to share, and ordered it. We ate the dessert together, but we were still talking about whatever we could. "This is the best day ever, and even more so that he's here with me."

______________________________
{Drew's POV}
Liam and I were on a secret date behind our parents backs. We've been doing stuff like this ever since we started dating each other so that we wouldn't get into trouble. The date was going perfectly, and we were both loving it until both of our phones went off. We thought it was from Jake, Henry, or someone else we're friends with, but we were given a horrible surprise when we realized that it was our parents telling us to get back to my house.

We both looked at each other confused before they sent a picture of us kissing here at the restaurant. We then looked at each other terrified, but that's because both of us have homophobic parents. We payed for the food before leaving in a hurry to the car so that we wouldn't get into any more trouble.

We were both tearing up before we even pulled up to the house. Liam and I both got out of the car and walked into the house, but then my one butler came to us both. I knew it wasn't because my parents couldn't face me, but it was because our house was fucking huge.

"Dean?" I asked with tears in my eyes and Liam holding my hand.

He looked empathetic to us both. "Your parents are in the living room on the second floor, sir." He looked like he was about to cry. "I wish you both the best of luck."

He walked away as Liam and I walked to up the stairs to the second floor. I got more and more terrified the closer we got to the door, but I could tell Liam was too. We both felt sick to our stomachs, but we were trying to maintain our composure for each other.

"Drew, I love you." Liam said putting his hand on the door handle not turning it yet.

I put my hand on the other door handle. "I love you too Liam."

We opened the doors and were immediately met with our parents screaming and yelling at us both. We were still holding hands, but it was more like trying to rip our hands off because of us sqeeuzing so hard. We weren't focusing on what they were say, but that's because if we did, we'd break down and they'd yell at us more realizing that they'd gotten to us. I refused to let that happen, but some tears were still coming out and flowing down our faces.

The only words we did pay attention to was what my dad said. "YOU KNOW WHAT, WHY DON'T YOU JUST GET THE HELL OUT?!"

We both looked at all four of them horrified. "W- wait... hun that's a bit too far isn't it?" My mother was defending us while also being disgusted at us two.

"You can't." Liam said knowing that his parents were thinking the same thing as my dad.

"No, both of you can get out of my house, and we'll give you a week to move out of our houses completely!" My dad was know for being a cruel business man, but not for being this cruel.

I was angry, but I knew it wasn't worth the fight because we'd at least be able to go to someone who accepted us. "Yes, father."

Liam looked at me shocked, but he then realized what I was thinking. He nodded showing that we were both accepting that factor.

My father looked disgusted at me. "Don't call me your father faggot." I knew he was trying to be offensive and Liam got pissed off, but I was just happy.

"Okay, how about I call you a jackass instead?" I said smiling.

The jackass was taken aback from me saying that, everyone else was surprised, but Liam was trying to stop himself from laughing. After that, Liam kissed me on the cheek at our parent's disgust. We were still lightly crying, but we were happy with each other and we knew that was the only thing that actually mattered.

"I knew I fell in love with you for a reason." Liam said loud enough for our parents to here. "That's one of them."

I grabbed his arm to head to my room so we could get some stuff to leave. "I love you too, idiot." We got to my room.

We kissed and hugged for a little bit before getting some clothes from my room to go to our friend's house. We then left and even though we were thrown out of our houses, the car we drove to the restaurant was under my name so it was my car for us to use. We put our stuff in the car before I drove to Jake's house, but we did call him before going there.

It was 10:34 PM when we got there, but Jake, Milo, and their mother were all still awake. We rang the doorbell and Jake's mom answered it and welcomed us in. Jake and Milo were watching movies in their living room.

"Hello Drew and Liam." Mrs. Sterling said closing the door.

We gave her smiles. "Hello."

She knew we were going to be here from Jake telling her. "You two know where the guest room is right?" She said putting the apron she was wearing for baking up on a hook.

"Yeah, and thank you for letting us stay here." Liam said already starting to take our stuff (almost all mine for now) up to the room.

She was taking some cookies from the baking sheet to a plastic bowl. "Of course, let me know if you need anything."

Jake then showed up from the living room. "When you guys get settled, you can watch movies with me Milo and I."

"I knew this was the better choice."

______________________________
Word Count: 1304
I hope you like it @xXLilac_KitKatXx !