🕯Candles and Cuddles❤️ (💛Jaisy🤍)

Requested by: JakesfavJacket
💮Jaisy fluff and romance💮

________________________________________

{Jake's POV}
I was getting ready for my date with Daisy tonight knowing we were going to her favorite restaurant where I had made a reservation for tonight when I received a phone call. I looked at the name and smiled while I read the name that popped up on the screen. I answered the phone while smiling and using my other hand to get my cologne from my dresser.

"Hello love." I said while putting on my cologne and smiling knowing she was probably freaking out a bit on the other side of the phone.

________________________________________

{Daisy's POV}
I had called Jake to ask him if he wanted to pick me up or if he wanted my parents to drop me off and was not expecting how he answered the phone.

"Hello love." He said smoothly even though he never called me that before which made me go red in the face. We've been on 7 dates already and he always called me "baby", "babe", or "hun"/"hunny"  but, never "love".

"U-uh hi hun!" I said as normal as I could before asking the question. "What's with the new nickname?"

"I wanted to try and branch out." He said excitingly despite me knowing he's trying his hardest to sound normal. He's always like that, it's cute to me but, I never mention it.

"Ok, uhm... are you going to pick me up or do you want my parents to drop me off?" I asked while brushing the left side of my hair.

"I'll pick you up!" He said excitingly which in my opinion, was cute.

"Ok, that's all I wanted to know!" I replied while giggling.

"Okay, I'll see you soon love!" He said excitingly but also calmly somehow which made me turn even more red than before.

"See you too hun!" I said before hastily hanging up out of embarrassment and panic.

I should be used to him being flirty with me but, I'm not. He doesn't take it far like others at the school do with their partners though which makes me happy and comfortable. When I was thinking all of this is started feeling weird in my stomach but, I thought it was just butterflies or pain from gym class earlier today.

I saw the car pull in to the driveway that pretty much signifies that Jake was here. I was excited but, my stomach kept feeling weird but, I thought it was just me being hungry. I ran downstairs excited to see my lovely boyfriend who was talking to my mother about something.

I ran up to him and gave him a big hug, "Hi babe!" I said excitingly.

"Hello love." He said calmly while hugging me back and kissing me on the head.

"You two go have fun on your date!" My mother half-shouted while walking away.

We got into Jake's car and got buckled up but, I was still feeling sick but I shrugged it off. Me and Jake were talking all the way to the restaurant and then parked in a spot before going inside and waiting for our table.

I started feeling worse and I'm guessing Jake noticed my face changing. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked sweetly but concerned.

"Yeah, I'm okay!" I lied while smiling so that it was believable.

"Okay." He said still visibly concerned about me.

We got our table ordered some drinks and we ordered our food but, I still felt weird and I was shifting in my seat. Jake noticed and reached across the table to hold my hand and intertwined our fingers.