😢Tears and Comfort❤️ (💛Platonic Drake🖤)

Requested by: @Moxlikesbananas
😢💮Platonic Drake angst/fluff💮😢

_________________________________________

9:32PM
{Drew's POV}
My eyes were so blurry from tears I couldn't even see where I was going. I wiped them from my eyes as I reached in my pocket to see what time it was. "9:32PM! I've been walking with tears in my eyes for the past hour!"

I was so focused on the time that I didn't even notice I was about to walk straight into somebody until I did.

"I'm so sorry!" I said after the person that I bumped into caught me from falling while having tears in my eyes. My vision was so blurry I couldn't tell who it was until he spoke.

"Drew? Are you ok? You're crying!" Said the very familiar voice that I could've recognized from anywhere.

"Jake!?" I couldn't believe it. I was so caught up in crying and looking at my phone that I didn't even realize my best friend was right there.

"What happened?" He asked concerningly while wiping away the tears that had fallen on my face.

_________________________________________

[Earlier that night] 8:24
{Drew's POV}
"I can't believe that dad had to call me in the middle of me and Zoey's date." I thought to myself slightly annoyed. As I was walking back to the table me and Zoey were eat at. She seems to be on the phone with someone.

_________________________________________

{3rd Person}
"*Zoey laughing* I know right! Drew actually thinks I love him! Exactly! Im only with him for the money! Oh, by the way are we still going out tomorrow hun?" Said Zoey in her usual high pitched tone.

Drew stopped in his tracks upon hearing those words leave her mouth. He couldn't believe that he believed her. All the texts, the 'I love you's, the dates, and all the things he bought for her. It was all fake.

_________________________________________

{Drew's POV}
"Why. Why would she do this to me? What did I do to deserve this? Who's she even talking to?" I actually started to tear up. I couldn't take this anymore I went back to the table and said words that I thought I would never say to her.

"Zoey, we're over." I said trying to not bawl my eyes out.

After that I just walked out even though she was screaming at me for breaking up with her. I couldn't deal with it anymore. I didn't want to hear it. I just wanted to leave.

_________________________________________

[The Present]
{Drew's POV}
I wanted to tell Jake everything that had happened but I couldn't say anything even though I tried the only thing that came out of me were tears.

"Hey, do you want to go to my place? We can talk about it there if you want." He asked me in the most comfortable tone of voice he had.

I nodded in response because I couldn't speak. We then walked till we got to his house. He used a key he had to open the door.

"My brother's asleep and so is my mother so try to be as quiet as possible." He said in his usual voice before entering.

We entered the house, closed the door, and went upstairs to his bedroom. He closed the door and then we both sat on his bed so that we could talk.

"So, what happened that made you cry?" He asked me generally concerned.

I took a deep breath before I started talking. "So, me and Zoey were on a date and I received a phone call from my dad about something so I stepped away to answer it and then after talking I hung up." I said before trying to choke back my tears but failing. Jake wiped them away while smiling showing that he was listening to me and that I could continue talking when I want.

I took five minutes of deep breaths before I continued talking. "Then I walked back to the table we were eating at and she was on the phone with someone and that was fine until I heard her say that she was just using me for money and was dating someone else." I looked at Jake but, he didn't seem surprised at what I was telling him and I wondered why. "Why aren't you shocked by this?" I asked him not understanding why he wasn't surprised.

_________________________________________

{Jake's POV}
I already knew about Zoey cheating on Drew but I couldn't tell him about it because I used it against her for Milly. It wouldn't be bad if I told home now though. Right? I mean he is already through with her so I don't think I should hide it anymore.

"Well I kind of already knew." I said looking down hoping he wouldn't get mad but my hope didn't work.

"You knew and never told me?!" He half-shouted so that my mother and brother wouldn't wake up.

"Look I have a reason for not telling you!" I said hoping he'll let me explain. This time was on my side he sat back down and although being pissed off he looked at me.

"Well?" He asked as sternly as he could with the tears still flooding out of his eyes.

I took a deep breath before speaking. "When Zoey and Milly had that fight Zoey stole something from her and I wanted to get it back for her and I used her cheating on you as blackmail against her and I promised I wouldn't tell you unless she were to tell the whole school who Milly's crush was." I said at a faster speed then I would usually speak. "Please don't be mad at me."

_________________________________________

{Drew's POV}
It all made more sense I normally would be mad but I couldn't be mad at him when he was trying to help me and has helped me many times in the past. I took a second and looked back at Jake now seeing him with tears in his eyes.

"Why are you tearing up? I'm not mad." I said back now knowing that he was probably scared of me being mad and ending our friendship.

"Sorry this isn't about me this is about you and Zoey." He replied. He always does that.

"No, I- I just want to make sure you're okay." I replied back knowing that Jake would say something to make me feel better.

"Well thanks but I'm fine." He responded back now knowing that I wasn't mad. "How about we watch some movies on my phone?"

"That would be a great distraction from what happened tonight." I responded in agreement.

We watched movies while slightly cuddling as friends. It really did work and definitely made me feel better about what had happen tonight. Jake was my best friend that always knew how to make me feel better.

_________________________________________

Word count: 1130