❤️Confessions and a Note📝 (🖤Drake💛)

Requested by: DidYouKnowTable and their friend
💮Drake fluff💮

________________________________________
{Jake's POV}
I was sitting in the middle of my second period honors math class, waiting for it to end, and writing down notes when I noticed we only had a couple minutes left. I continued writing down the notes for the upcoming test next week on Friday and almost didn't notice Drew passing me a sticky note face down.

I looked at him but, he wasn't looking back at me and then I looked at the note he had passed me but, the bell rang before I could read it. Drew noticed and took the note out of my hand before walking away with it. I packed my stuff up in confusion and walked out of the classroom thinking of what the note could've said.

I walked to my third period English class still wondering but, I figured it would be better to wait until later at lunch. Especially since he wasn't in this class and lunch was next period.

________________________________________
{Drew's POV}
"WHY WOULD I YANK THE NOTE OUT OF HIS HANDS?!?!" I couldn't believe what I had just done when I was so close. I read over the words I had written before sliding Jake the note.

"Can you meet me after school at the cherry blossom tree?"

I knew I had to give it to Jake at lunch or in science but, I had to go to history class right now. "I have to tell him that I like him."

________________________________________
{Later that day during lunch} {Drew's POV}
My heart was racing, as I approached the table where me and the others usually sit at, and saw all three of them waiting for me. I sat down next to Jake knowing that the tension between us was awkward after what happened in honors math class today. Henry and Liam noticed something was wrong with us immediately.

"What happened between you two?" Liam asked us placing his plastic fork down on his tray.

Jake looked up at him his eyes a bit wide before responding. "Oh, nothing!" He said while smiling nervously.

That god damn smile, the smile that made my face heat up from blushing a light pink, the smile that made my heart beat as fast as possible, the smile that could stop me in my own tracks every time I see it.

I was so caught up in my thoughts of Jake's smile that I didn't even notice Henry saying my name until he slammed his hand on the table grabbing my and every one else's attention. "DREW?!"

I noticed Jake jump from it now wide-eyed. "Henry!"

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I asked my face turning red from embarrassment.

"I was asking you what the sticky note in your right hand is." He said causing me to realize that I was still holding the sticky note.

"Oh, uh- nothing." I said putting the sticky note in my pocket.

I could feel Jake staring at me, probably with concern or maybe even confusion. I wanted to just disappear out of embarrassment of what had just happened.

We all continued to eat while Henry, Liam, and Jake were talking about whatever. Henry and Liam then started telling jokes that I didn't find that funny but, I looked at Jake who was continuously smiling and laughing at them. His smile made me smile lightly and Liam noticed but, didn't say anything about it.

Jake had to get up and leave to go see a teacher for something he was missing in their class. I already felt a little empty even though he was only missing for like two minutes. Henry and Liam noticed it.

"Someone has a crush~." Liam said smiling at me and drinking his orange juice out of its box.

"I-I do not!" I half shouted at him.

"Sure you don't." Henry said smirking.

"Just... shut up!" I half-shouted at the two of them while blushing like crazy now.

"Why don't you just tell him?!" Liam complained. I told him Henry and he probably told Liam awhile ago but, I just never had the courage yet until today.

"Why do you think I have this damned sticky note?" I said pulling the sticky note out of my pocket and handing it to them. They picked it up and read it both of them responding with an "Oh" after.

"Well, when are you going to give it to him?" Henry asked handing the note back to me.

"I was going to in second period but, the bell rang and, we don't have the same third period." I said looking at the sticky note in my hand. "So, I was thinking in next period science."

"Not a bad idea." Liam said knowing I usually partner up with Jake in science class.

"Okay." I replied blushing a bit.

________________________________________
{Later that day during science} {Jake's POV}
I was with Drew in science class and I was writing down our homework for today in a planner when I noticed Drew sliding over the same sticky note from earlier. I looked at him but, he was writing in his planner too so, I just picked it up and read it.

"Can you meet me after school at the cherry blossom tree?"

I was a bit confused on why he would ask me to meet him but, I just wrote a "sure" on the paper and slid it back to him with a small bit of blush on my face. He picked it up and read my response and gave me a small hand sign that said "okay". We continued on in science class, trying to keep up with how fast our teacher is at writing on her board so that we can write notes in our notebooks.

________________________________________
{Later that day after school} {Drew's POV}
I was leaning against the cherry blossom tree outside of the school while panicking. "What if he doesn't show up? What if he doesn't like me back? What if he hurts me after I tell him?" My thoughts kept on swarming with different possibilities of what could happen.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice call my name from my left. "Drew!"

I turned to my left only to see Jake running up the hill where the cherry blossom tree sat at the top. My anxiety started to rise but I was also smiling about the fact that he actually came to meet me. He finally reached me but, he had his hands on his knees and he was slightly hunched over, trying to catch his breath.

"You good?" I asked genuinely concerned for him.

"Yeah, I just had to run all the way here." He said finally standing up straight. "What did you want to meet me here for?"

My face heated up and my anxiety was basically through the roof. My heart felt like it was beating at the speed of light but, I knew I had to calm down to say anything to him.

"I- I wanted to meet you h-here to tell you something." I said looking down at the floor. My face felt like it was burning and all I wanted to do was run.

"Oh,... okay." Jake said obviously looking at me with probably concern. "You can tell me anything." He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I took a deep breath and tried my hardest to look at Jake in the eyes before speaking. "I-... I like you."

I saw his small gentle smile turn into a shocked expression and I thought I saw red on his face. "Y-... You, like m-me?" He asked still shocked at what I had said.

"Oh no, he probably thinks I'm weird but, I can't lie to him." I nodded my head and looked back down to the ground.

We were both silent for a minute and, I could feel tears forming in my eyes but, then Jake gave me the best response. The response that made me feel so much happier.

"I like you too, Drew." He said causing me to look back up at him.

I got so excited I grabbed the back area of his neck and kissed him on the lips. I caught him by surprise but, eventually he kissed back and, I honestly couldn't be happier. I almost didn't want it to end but, after a few seconds we did part and we both started laughing a bit.

"So, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked putting his hands on my waist.

"Yes!" I exclaimed excitingly with my arms around his neck.

________________________________________
Word count:1434
I hope you and your friend like it DidYouKnowTable !