🎉Parties and Accidents👀 (💛Jailey💙)

Requested by: Xcrossed724
💮Jailey Fluff💮
_____________________________
{3rd Person}
Jake is popular for throwing the best parties, and he always enjoys doing so. He usually ends up working with his best friend Drew because Drew's rich and has all the cool stuff for an awesome party. They ended up throwing one tonight, but Hailey Austin hasn't been to any of these parties until Lia makes her angry about it enough to go.

While Jake is having the time of his life with everyone else there, Hailey is just sitting in the corner alone. That is until Jake notices her just sitting there, and wants to know more about her. However, Hailey knows Jake quite well from social media and word of mouth to the point of slightly developing a crush. Let's see how this all plays out.

_______________________________
{Jake's POV}
I was going around and talking to the people at the party that Drew and I threw. I was having an amazing time here like I do at all of the parties we threw together, but I then saw a girl sitting alone in a corner. She had ocean blue hair with black colored eyes, but they were still light enough to see her pupils. She looked worried, but I didn't know who she was, which school she went to, nothing.

I tapped Drew on the arm. "Who's that?" I had to practically yell for him to here me, and pointed to the girl.

"Oh, don't talk to her in less you're bullying her, she's a music freak from Rosemeadow High, and she's said to be a bit of a loner." He said before getting dragged away by his girlfriend, Zoey.

"Sounds like me in middle school." I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder, but she shivered in her place. "Hey, I've never seen you around here before."

_____________________________
{Hailey's POV}
I was just sitting in the corner of this party that I forced myself to go to, but I didn't really want to be there. No one here knows or likes me, I just wanted to leave, but that was because I wasn't used to the whole 'party thing'. I then felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hey, I haven't seen you around here before."

I turned around and saw the guy that hosted this entire party, the guy's notorious for holding parties in general, Jake Sterling. "Oh, uh... hi."

"I'm Jake, I hosted the party here, and you are?" He was being genuine and he was giving me a pretty nice smile.

"Oh, I-I'm Hailey." I said while looking him up and down. "I've only ever seen him in pictures online, but I was still surprised to see him in front of me. He's actually hotter in person."

He smiled at me more. "Well Hailey, you're not used to parties like this are you?"

I stared down at my feet. "Is it really that obvious?" I knew people would be able to tell, but I didn't know it was that obvious.

"Yeah, it is," He said while giggling. "But that's okay, we all have our firsts."

I was honestly surprised by how friendly he was being with me. "Oh, yeah I guess."

"So, any specific reason that you came, or did you just want to be here?" He was looking out at the rest of the party while standing next to me.

"I was made fun of for not going to any of the others," I didn't know why I was feeling no problem with being honest. "So I felt like I had to come to this one."

He shockingly wasn't that surprised. "A lot of people have done that, but it's not necessarily healthy for anyone."

"Yeah, that's kind of true." He actually was really kind and his head was in the right place.

______________________________
{3rd Person}
They continued talking for a while until Jake went to talk with other people, but Hailey felt a lot better being there at the party. A couple hours later, everyone had practically left so that Jake could clean up after the party without getting into trouble, but he didn't know that Hailey was still there. That was until he eventually saw her helping him.

______________________________
{Jake's POV}
I was just cleaning up after the party and I saw the girl from earlier. "Hailey, right? Yeah I think it was Hailey." I didn't even notice it at first, but she was helping with the cleaning. I still didn't know why she was still here helping me when she wasn't the one who threw it or helped with doing so.

"Hey, Hailey right?" I don't think she noticed me staring at her until I said her name.

She froze on picking up the red solo cups, on the floor and looked up at me. "Oh uh, yeah."

I was surprised that she stuck around and didn't just leave like everyone else. "I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting anyone to stick around." I walked over to her and lended her a hand to stand up.

She took my hand and got up. "No one ever helps you after you throw these big parties for them?"

"No, not really, so I was just confused by you being here." It wasn't surprising to say, but she was still shocked.

"That's awful, they should at the very least help you out." She threw away the cups. "However, I guess that's the downfall of throwing these things, huh?"

"She's actually pretty cute and nice." I started putting food away. "Yeah, it is one of the downfalls of throwing them, but oh well."

We kept cleaning up the house and talking, she apparently has two siblings, she lives with her dad and stepmom, but she also said that they live a bit far away. She was thinking of heading home when we finished, but I had a better idea. I was happy to say it since she had helped me clean up the party.

"Would you like to stay over here?" I asked her while she was drinking some soda from the fridge.

She was caught of guard and put her drink down. "Wait, seriously?"

"Yeah we have a guest bedroom here," I told her. "But you don't have to."

She took another sip of her drink. "Uh sure, but where is it." She asked while scratching the back of her neck.

"It's upstairs and the first door on the right." I didn't even notice my mistake until I walked into my room after showering and saw her in my bed. "Wait, it's the second door on the right, not the first."

I did heat up a bit from blush, but I ultimately just decided to lie down next to her and fall asleep right there next to her. I don't know why, but I slept better than usual. We both somehow woke up at the same time too.

"Wait, why are you here?" She was incredibly red, but it is an understandable reaction.

I lightly smiled. "Well it is my bedroom, but I also gave you the wrong directions by accident. I'm sorry."

"I- It's okay." She seemed to be in a rush to leave, but that was probably out of embarrassment. "I should get going."

I was a bit confused about why, but then I remembered. "She probably didn't tell her parents about staying over." I got up and went downstairs with her. "Are you in that much of a hurry? If not, I'll make you breakfast if you want."

She stopped and turned around, but she thought about it and sat down at the kitchen island. "C- Could you please?"

I gave her a smile. "Would you like chocolate chip pancakes?"

She really perked up after that. "Yes!" She then looked incredibly nervous of yelling that out loud. "Sorry, I just like them."

"It's okay," I did giggle at it a bit, but she's cute. "Would you want anything else?"

She still seemed a nervous. "N- No thank you." She was fiddling with her fingers.

______________________________
{Hailey's POV}
I was about to leave after sitting with Jake, but then he tapped my shoulder. "Wh- what's up?"

"Well, I was just wondering if I could uhm get your number?" He was scratching the back of his neck and was a little pink in the face.

I couldn't believe what was happening right now. "Jake Sterling is asking me for my phone number?!" I only ever saw pictures and heard stories about him from people. "Y- yeah sure."

We exchanged numbers, he texted me 'hi', and we set the contacts as each other's names. We said goodbye to each other and I walked home now having Jake fucking Sterling's number! I had a crush on him from pictures and stories of him being nice to literally everyone he came across. "I can't believe this!"

_____________________________
Word Count: 1467
I hope you liked it Xcrossed724 !