⚰️Death and Heartbreak❤️ (💛Jander💜)

Requested by: xx_citron
😢Jander Angst😢6

______________________________
{Zander's POV}
It has been three months since me and Jake have started dating. My family and friends have been supportive of us two and we were both happy about that. Jake's family was okay with it, but they still needed time to wrap their heads around the whole thing. However, not all the people at our school were that supportive and some people even call Jake and I slurs, some even physically hurt Jake because of it. All of their hatred pisses me off, but I've learned to ignore the verbal stuff, and Jake has too. "I don't know why they're so upset about me and Jake being happily together."

I tried to get out my mind off of it because me and Hailey made plans to hang out with Jake at his house. I was so happy to see Jake that I kept bugging Hailey to leave early, but she also mentioned the fact that Jake doesn't usually get to ours early and he always arrives at the exact time, like the EXACT time. I agreed, but I felt that gut feeling you have when you feel like something awful is about to happen sooner or later. That feeling stuck with me for a long amount of time and it felt like it was oddly getting stronger.

"Uhm,... Hailey?" I said while plugging my phone in because it had just died.

"What do you need Zander?" She asked me a little annoyed because I kept pestering her.

"Do you know that gut feeling you get when you feel like something bad is going to happen?" I asked while rubbing the back of my neck lightly and shifting on my feet.

She looked at me more seriously and answered my question. "Yeah, why are you asking me that question Zander?"

I looked at her in the eyes while lightly biting the inside of my lip. "I have that feeling right now and it's getting stronger and stronger."

"I think it'll be okay Zander, but we can go to Jake's house a bit earlier than we were originally supposed to if you want." Hailey said in response.

"Can we please?" I asked while still waiting for my phone to charge enough for me to turn it on.

"Sure, but let your phone charge to at least 5% first." Hailey said while going back to her phone.

"Alright." I said now a bit happier, but that feeling was still there. "It's okay, nothing bad can possibly happen."

_______________________________
{Jake's POV}
Milo was at his friend Ezra's house, they should've been on there way to the movie theatre by now. Ezra invited Milo to his house so I figured I could bring my boyfriend, Zander, over to be together with Hailey. I had started making 2 dozen chocolate chip cookies like I used to do with my mom as a kid, they tasted just as good as they did back then. I had brought them to the music club once and everyone loved them a lot. My mom loved me making them with her, and it was always the best thing and-...

"What was that noise from upstairs?"

It sounded like glass breaking, but...

"NO ONE'S HOME!"

I know it was stupid, but I went upstairs to see what it was. I looked into Milo's room, but nothing was out of place. The only difference in my parents room was that their bodies and phones weren't there like a couple hours ago. When it came to my own room, the door was closed, but I had left it open. I opened the door and I noticed my window was broken, but not like a rock went through it...

Like someone... went through it. "Someone's in my house."

Suddenly, the someone that broke into my house held their hand over my mouth before I felt a cold sharp pain in my back where my chest was. I tried to scream in pain, but it just turned into muffled noises while tears streamed down my face from the pain. "I just got stabbed. I'm gonna die, no, not now." I could feel my blood pouring out of my body while I kept losing my life slowly. I kept trying to scream, but it was of no use to anyone. I then saw spots of black. "I'm really going to die in my own house from a random stranger."

"Maybe this'll make you and your faggot boyfriend learn a lesson." I recognized the voice as one of the kids who harassed me and Zander in the hallways for being together.

"I'm so sorry Zan, I hope you can forgive me for not being strong enough for both of us." Was the last thing that I thought of before blacking out and I could feel me losing my pulse and taking my last breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Zander's POV}
I was in the passenger seat with Hailey in the driver's seat. I was happy to see Jake, but that feeling in my stomach wouldn't go away, and it got even worse. "What's happening to me?" I decided that I should text Jake to let him know that we're coming over:

"Hey, we're on our way there. ❤️"

He didn't respond for over 10 minutes, but he always responds within 6 minutes when I text him.

"Jake, you're scaring me hun."

I got more and more anxious as the time went by with no response. That guy feeling somehow got even worse than before. "Is Jake okay?"

"Zander, are you okay?" Hailey asked me as we parked in front of Jake's house.

"Yeah, it's just that the gut feeling has gotten worse and he hasn't responded to my texts yet." I said while pulling out my phone to show her that he hadn't responded yet.

Hailey then looked at Jake's house before her eyes widened in shock and pointing at the second floor. "Zander, do you see that?"

I looked up and saw the window to Jake's bedroom broken. "Oh no."

We both ran up to the house and went inside to head upstairs to Jake's room. I was so far ahead of Hailey that she was at the bottom of the stairs while I was in Jake's bedroom door wa-

"JAKE?!"

I collapsed upon seeing Jake on the floor, bleeding out. "JAKE!" I could hear the pain in my own voice.

Hailey sat next to me while comforting me and calling for an ambulance. I felt useless that I wasn't here to protect him when he needed me here. "I'm so sorry Jake, I hope you're feeling better now while I'm in pain."

I then heard a whisper, but I knew Hailey didn't hear it, so I didn't respond. The whisper said: "I'm sorry, I love you Zan." I knew it was Jake, but I didn't want to seem crazy in front of my own stepsister.

"I'm sorry Jake, I should've been here to save you."

_______________________________
Word Count: 1,161
I hope you enjoy this one shot ayydenshavoc  formerly xx_citron! ❤️❤️❤️