Social media - CARLANDO

Couple: Carlos and Lando

Year: 2023

Basic situation: Lando and Carlos had a fight 'cause the Spaniard doesn't want to take their relationship to publicity.

Teaser: *"Don't even say it! I want to trumpet to the world that Carlos is mine and I am his, but he is not."I told him my problem.*

---------------------------------------------------------

LANDO'S POV

We had a fight. Very big. He doesn't want to tell the world that we've been not only friends for three months. Not since he decided to kiss me on the couch of my apartment in Monaco in the middle of some sleazy movie...

"Hi!"he grinned at me from behind the door in his hands with two packs of chips. We shouldn't eat this because we're in the season, but we can cheat a little for once. It's not such a big sin.

"Hi, Carlos! Just take a seat in the living room and choose a movie!"he didn't idle and threw himself on the couch."Shall I bring you something to drink?"

"A glass of water would be nice."he admitted. Without a word, I went to the kitchen for a glass of water, which I carefully handed to him."Thanks."

"Nothing. After all, hydration is important, isn't it?" I sat down next to him, leaving a gap of one meter between the two of us. I don't want to be too tempted. Because I have known for some time that I have feelings for the Spaniard. And that's bothering me. However, I can't even push him away. That's how the play remained. He choose a romantic crap. "No! Is that serious?!"

"Why? What's wrong with it?"he asked.

"How long have you been looking at such dirt?" I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"Ever since I felt like having a good laugh at the hackneyed scripts."After all, if we look at it from this point of view, it really is equivalent to a comedy."I gave up."

"Exactly."he opened the chip.

"Wait! I bring a large bowl and we can pour both into it. What do you think?"I offered.

"Okay."he shrugged. I stood up next to him and went to the kitchen for a bowl. Before I went back I drank some water.

"I'm here!"I would have started pouring it over to it, but he held my hand.

"I'll do it, muppet."I left it to him. We started watching. It's all so ridiculous! Love at first sight. How about. I didn't just come off the wall protector. It takes time to fall in love with someone. It happened to me, but I don't intend to confess my feelings to Carlos. Never. Maybe I'll go crazy, I'll suffocate in my tender feelings, but I'd still go to the psychiatric ward sooner than listen to my heart, who chose the worst person for me. It is no longer normal for a man to care. Especially not that Carlos is the one who fooled me in him.

"Do you believe in that?"

"In what?"

"Love at first sight."

"No. I believe that yes, someone will catch you with appearance, then you will get to know that person over time and you like that person. I think it takes time to love. For others more, others less. But even then at first glance."he explained, looking into my eyes.

"I see."

"And you? Do you believe in love at first sight theory?"

"I think it's a fairy tale. The creation of books and movies, with which they try to make people believe the unreal for those who want love. For those who believe that their lives can only be complete with love."