Wild imagines - CARLANDO

Couple: Carlos & Lando

Year: 2021

Basic situation: After the Monaco Grand Prix, Carlos and Lando are staying in their own hotel rooms...

Teaser: *He was under a strong panic when he realized that the Briton had fallen through his door. He put on a clean underwear and pulled the blanket over the sheet. He felt deep down that he had failed.*

WARNING: A lot adult content!
🔞

------------------------------------------------------------

The McLaren driver, Lando Norris fell tiredly on the bed at night after taking a shower. But for some reason he still couldn't close his eyes. However, today's race was really tiring. He didn't even feel like partying, even though Zak tried to convince him that he deserved it, because he is currently carrying the team on his back, despite his new teammate Daniel Ricciardo is more experienced. Lando knew that Daniel was very talented. It was simply that the Aussie didn't feel like the McLaren car. He is too used to Redbull.
With a big sigh, he took out his phone to check the time. Midnight. He put it back. Most drivers who don't party have been sleeping for a long time because they are exhausted. Must be Carlos too. All he knew was that Ferrari had not planned any celebration. According to them, only victory deserves celebration. Thinking about this, his former teammate, Carlos Sainz immediately came to his mind. His pulse immediately rose and he felt his calmed butterflies come back to life in his stomach. Lately, he's always felt that way, thinking about the Spaniard, not to mention when he's around him. At that time, the intensity of these signs was much greater. He had known for some time that these were signs of love. But he had no intention of admitting his feelings to Carlos. He was too cowardly for it. His mobile phone's screen flashed. He took it in his hands. It was Carlos.

Cone hewe. 128.

The younger one was overcome with worry. He was sure that the Spaniard was probably drunk. He felt he had to go there to nurse him. He thought that the older Ferrari pilot must have sent him a message because he was very sick. He immediately ran. He didn't care that he was only wearing a underwear. In such cases, not a soul walks in the corridors anyway. He had to get into the elevator to go one level lower. He quickly found the door marked with number 128.
He sighed heavily, then slowly opened it a crack without knocking. But he didn't get the picture he expected. The Spaniard satisfied himself with his back to him, watching a porn film. He felt his body begin to be flooded with heat. He felt it was a sin how he stared at this truly intimate scene through the ajar door. But his legs did not move. He continued to listen to Ferrari's pleasure-filled sounds, his increasingly rapid breathing. He continued to absorb the sight he saw. The younger one only noticed that Carlos is not watching simple porn. Gay porn.

"Lando...ah...Lando."the Spaniard ran through his hair with his fingers as he surrendered to the pleasure. This was not his first orgasm tonight."Why the hell isn't enough for this monster?"he spoke to himself."He'll probably be here in ten minutes, so I have to pull myself together. Okay. One last time can fit in."Carlos started looking for another porn movie. He clicked on it and then resumed its previous activity.

"Fucking life, Lando! Why do I want to fuck you so much?"the legs of the McLaren driver were shaking from the knowledge that Carlos had brought himself to the top more than once, thinking about him, and he is still doing so now. He would have held on to the doorknob so that he wouldn't fall if he hadn't reached aside and stumbled through the door. Carlos immediately stopped the pornographic film and turned his head towards the foreign voice. He was under a strong panic when he realized that the Briton had fallen through his door. He put on a clean underwear and pulled the blanket over the sheet. He felt deep down that he had failed. No matter how long the Briton may have arrived, it does not change the fact that he failed. He was ashamed of himself. How would Lando want to be around him like that? He must be disgusted by him, as his former teammate is straight. At least that's what the Ferrari thought...
Carlos helped the Briton off the floor.