Winter trip - CARLANDO

Couple: Carlos & Lando

Year: 2023

Basic situation:

Teaser: "Lemon is bitter, revenge is sweet."the papaya team member giggled."

------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps the four most popular drivers of Formula 1 organized a joint trip to Austria, among the mountains, a month ago. At first, only the Dutch Max Verstappen and his boyfriend Charles Leclerc were going to the Alps, but Carlos Sainz was nearby and excited. The two lovers allowed it, but on one condition. If he brings someone with him and get him housing. The Spaniard went into the terms. He decided to invite one of his best friends, Lando Norris, whom he secretly loved deeply. He just didn't dare to tell him because he was afraid of losing him. He didn't talk with him like that for three weeks when he announced that he was leaving McLaren. Then Lando literally dropped to his knees in front of him, tugging at the leg of his pants, begging for the forgiveness of his former teammate. He was never angry with him, he couldn't. However, something completely different came to mind when Lando knelt in front of him, for which he scolded himself. It's good that people can't read each other's thoughts. Then the world would be completely different. Max and Charles were waiting at the airport for their two friends.

"Do you think they will arrive together" the Dutchman asked the person standing next to him.

"No. But I hope so."

"Shouldn't we help?"

"It's better to let things happen as they should."They waited five minutes when they saw the Spaniard.

"Hello, Lestappen!"

"Hi!"

"Hi! Where did you leave Lando?" Charles smiled at him.

"I haven't spoken to him today, so I have no idea. However, it is certainly strange that it has not arrived yet. He arrives earlier than later. I thought he would be the first to get here."he said strangely. He started to worry right away, but he didn't want to show it. He already feels too vulnerable when Lando is mentioned. And he hates that.

"As you can see, he is not here."the RedBull competitor looked around. Zach Bryan's hit song Something In the Orange started playing at maximum volume from Carlos' mobile phone. The two others were really scared.

"You couldn't have made it louder."his teammate rolled his eyes, the Dutchman started to smile at the music. Not that he's listening to that. He would assume his life that Lando was looking for him. After all, Lando is a member of the orange team. In other words, it's more like a papaya-colored formation, as they call themselves...

"Be quiet a little while I'm in calling, okay?"

"Your love, right?"

"Lando isn't my love because we're not together, Charles.

"He's that, regardless of whether you're not together."reasoned the Dutchman. Carlos picked up the phone, which has been playing for quite a long time, after showing Max how beautiful his middle finger is.

Good mor...!"

"Unfortunately, I can't go."

"What happened? But are you okay, muppet? Are you in the hospital? Did you have an accident?" Ferrari's Spaniard couldn't do anything against seeing the worst in front of him right away. He can worry about the Briton like never for anyone else. He knew that Lando was no longer a small child.