What should I do? - MAXIEL/LESTAPPEN & CARLANDO

Couple: Max & Daniel/Max & Charles, Carlos & Lando

Year: 2023:

Basic situation: Summer break. Max is forced to make a decision, Lando has no idea what to do with the situation he got into.

Teaser: *"Love is shit."he grimaced.

"So you still love him?"

"I think so."Lando dug into his curly locks.

"Like I love Daniel."why did that sound like a fucking lie?

"Like you love Charles, Max." he said seriously.

"What?"my eyes widened.*

----------------------------------------------------------

MAX'S POV

Lando caresses my back and tries to whisper soothing words in my ear with little success. At the moment, his chatter just annoys me more. I had a fight with Daniel, but so much so that he asked me to pack up and not see me for two weeks. He wanted a break between us and I begged him not to do that, because we can talk, but he was adamant. In that situation, he wasn't like the one I met. He wasn't the Daniel I love. He wasn't the Daniel there who always made me laugh, who always waits with open arms to hug him. There was no sign of them. He just yelled at me and slandered me. The problem was that I met Kelly and let her give me a kiss on the cheek, who happens to be my ex. There are couples who separate in peace and that's how we were. I visit Penelope on occasion. Daniel knew about it, so I didn't understand why he got jealous. The Aussie slandered me by cheating on him, which is the biggest stupidity in the world. I only keep in touch with Kelly because of the little girl. We loved each other very much, I didn't have the heart to not look at her anymore, because she didn't get along with her mother yet. True, Penelope's real father is not me, but I almost love her as my own.

Lando was still saying his nonsense. He tried to distract me by telling me the exciting way he got a new controller, because he smashed the previous one to pieces. I don't even know how many...
I think the guy is crazy. However, he can look so innocent that one would not see such behavior.

"...and the lady..."

"Would you shut up?"I asked, and he nodded and remained silent. About half a minute.

"Ahh! I can't bear not to finish! So..."

"Rather, help me figure out what the hell I should do now. Should I write to him? Should I leave him alone? Should I go back and beg again to discuss it?"

"Do you ask me for advice? You know I'm single, right?"

"Do you know that I saw you with Carlos at the barbecue party a month ago?"I've always wondered what happened between the two of them that day. Lando just shrugged carelessly. As if he doesn't care, but you can easily read from his eyes that this is not the case.

"You weren't the only one. Anyway, it didn't last long, I didn't kiss him back, but I simply slapped him and ran away. We haven't said a word since then."he muttered.

"Who is he?"

"Charles."he said. My stomach shrunk at the sound of the Monegasque's name. I never confessed to anyone, but when we competed in the smaller categories, I liked him. Very much. He was so little sweet. I was the ugly one. I looked at him as if he were the beautiful swan and I was the ugly duckling. Of course, since then I've grown up and realized it was just a childish flare-up. That's why I didn't tell anyone about it. According to my plans, I won't. I take this to the grave.