𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

ᒪOᒪITᗩ

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 up Logan was sitting by the window looking out with a cup in his hand. I could hear and smell rain. He looked at me, his eyes a bit brighter than before. I had a dream about him last night, we kissed. It all felt so real too.

Logan tore his gaze away from me, setting his eyes right back on the outside. It is raining, and hard too. I could hear the wind and the rustling of tree leaves.

"Julian made you some apples, you'll have to get back to training when the rain stops." He explains. I sat up, tugging the sheet around my shoulders. It's how I just woke up from a long sleep and I don't feel tired.

I wanted to try this power of mine, my vampire side. Super speed, immortality, regeneration, strength. I'd be able to get multiple things done in record time. I rushed out of bed and out of the room, making it to the kitchen in a second.

That is actually awesome. "Morning." I looked up at Cain who's seated at the marble counter with a cup in his hand. Julian was seated with his back facing me.

"They're in the fridge." He says with looking at me. "Logan helped with half since if I milk myself anymore for the next four months I'll rest finally."

I gazed at Cain who is having trouble drinking from his cup. His heart is going manic and he's nervous. Jittery. He doesn't smell like him, he smells like Julian.

"Come here." Julian says reaching out his arm, still not looking at me. I don't know what compelled me to walk over but I did. I reached beside him and his hand touched the top of my heat. "You're no longer a kid anymore Lotus. You're strong but I worry about you you know?"

"Why are you being so soft?"

He grins. "Cause I love you. You're my daughter." He sighs, finally looking at me, my head bending to rest on his shoulder. It was odd, but I felt safe, protected. I remember this feeling, I remember it so clearly I could almost see it.

He was sitting on a couch smoking as always. I ran in crying and all he did was reach out his arm and waited for me, almost as if he had been used to that. I ran into his arms and he hugged me.

"What's the matter little one? Hm?"

"I missed you."

He grins. "Aww, I feel important. However, you were playing, do you not like playing?" I shook my head no. "Alright, you could stay here with me then. But remember my little one, whenever you feel scared...come to me and my arms will always be open. Always."

Was this action a trigger to my remembrance? But he was always so...soft. I nuzzled into him and he grinned, wrapping an arm around me.

"Morning to you to. You should eat though."

I pulled back quickly. "I don't forgive you still. Don't manipulate me by doing stuff like that." Julian sighs. He kicked out of his seat with his coffee in hand and walked off. Cain watched as the man left.

"Why do you smell like Julian?"

"I um...I think I'll check on him." He got up, nearly spilling his coffee, and left the kitchen. I spotted the apples and began to eat. Sweet, warm, tasty, Julian. I can't keep this up, eating apples and only Julian's blood, I need to feel full, these apples only stabilize me.

I made it to the last one and it was huge, it made me wonder if it was an apple at all. It looks like one. I smelled it but I got no scent. Shrugging it off I bit into it. Instantly my face dropped. I fiddled with my shirt, chewing slowly. Hot, not sweet more tangy but a good tangy taste, it's Logan's blood.