𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

𐬽𐬼ᑕᗩIᑎ𐬽𐬼

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗦 longer than I expected it to be. Julian was brewing Logan's blood into some kind of fragrant to plaster in the air. It may work considering the fact that all I could smell is Logan's blood right now.

Tana was still outside pacing. I know Julian really pulled a nail when talking to her. I already told her that sure she may love Logan but Logan is a cold beast. He doesn't love.

Well, so I thought. Now that Lolita's around he's been going out of his way to get her back. At least we know what she is and the history behind her.

The fact that Julian was there back then is so unfathomable. He looks no older than twenty-five. Just like Lolita.

"If you want to fuck me you can ask Cain bear. I won't decline." He says with a smirk. Ugh, I can't stand him.

"No thank you."

He looked up at me, still stirring the pot. His eyes gave me a quick once over and he grinned. "Are you sure you're not interested? I can give you a good time."

I shook my head and crossed my arms. "I don't do Warlocks."

"Alphas perhaps?" He placed his finger over his lips and pointed at Logan who's laying on a wooden stretcher. Julian just seems to pull these things from thin air.

"I know you know she's listening."

He clicked his tongue and heaved a sigh. "I could care less. She's immature and he knows it. A try hard as well. When wanting the attention of an alpha, you can't act all big and bad. They take it as a challenge considering the fact that they're alpha and then all of a sudden a tiny beast is running around killing everything in their path. It's rare, but sometimes expressing yourself as a beast...turn heads. Besides, when has an alpha ever mated with a beta?"

He's right. Wanting to be seen as the strongest is an indirect challenge. But in Logan's case, he's never had that. "What about Lolita? She ate when she wasn't supposed to which is practically stealing, she even clawed him and told him off."

Julian looked at me. "She clawed him?"

"Yeah." I feel like he just had a thought. "Why?"

"Did it draw blood?"

I nod. "Yeah. It was just a scratch he said. Healed in a few seconds."

"Where'd she claw him?"

"Cheek."

"Interesting. I think this potion is going to work effective immediately." He smiles.

"Why is that?"

"For starters we don't know where she is. Or how far she is for that matter. She knows how he smells, yes, but the smell of his blood should be stronger for her."

"Because of the scratch."

"Exactly." He outed the fire from under the caldron and sighed. "Let's get this show on the road shall we? Where's my pipe?"

For the next ten minutes Julian turned Logan's blood into blood balls. They were the size of a pill. He bagged them and handed the bag to me.

"You and your sister can go about leaving them in places you may have never been before. After a minute it's going to take effect and explode like mini bombs, casting the smell of dried blood in the air. It will travel for miles on its own and will last for three hours. However, when she gets it, he'll need to be awake to signal to her that he's not actually dead."