𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𐬽𐬼𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖠𝖭 𐬽𐬼

𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 blood-bag to the side in frustration. For the past week making camp at Julian's house we've been training her how to control her rage and to stop from an outburst.

She's yet to scream like a banshee but her bloodlust is growing day by day. She runs through twenty to forty bags of pure blood or up to a hundred brewed blood apples.

I feel like Julian is pushing himself towards forgiveness. He's gotten paler, his smoking has came to a minor halt, and he's sitting more. I get that he wants to show Lolita how sorry he is for abandoning her but he's pushing his body to the limit.

And if he dies it would have been a waste making him apart of my pack.

Cain sidestepped out of Lolita's way and she huffed. The point of it all is to get her angry. How else would she know how to control it if she doesn't feel it welding up inside of her?

If she doesn't know how to retract that anger we'll be fucked. She's already fast and getting faster, we don't need a hybrid killing people just because she's in a mood.

Cain exhaled a breath, his heartbeat thumping a bit out of control. I'm not sure if he's having the time of his life or is genuinely terrified of being clawed by Lolita.

Cain smirked, his heartbeat changing in rhythm. Oh, he's excited. I feel like he's getting too comfortable with provoking Lolita to anger. He was against it at first, scared even, but after day four and nearly being killed, his weary smiles turned into excited ones.

"For someone that's a hybrid you sure are slow," he teases. "And weak." Lolita grew nails blacker than charcoal and her fangs pointed out, the rest of her teeth being sharp at the edges.

"So weak you let Yuno of all dogs piss on you."

I grind my teeth together. Some of the things Cain has grown used to spewing at Lolita made me, myself, enraged. Hurtful things, things she already knew, but things that really got her riled up.

Yesterday it was, "You're useless to the point where Julian left you behind." She caught him, managed to sink her teeth into him before Julian could put her to sleep.

But today is going to be different. Instead of just drifting her to slumber, I'll try to calm her down. Of course Julian and Cain doesn't know this, but it's time to change the course.

"You're dirt beneath everyone's toes. A lone dog. A whore to the omega-verse."

That was it, that was the tipping point for her. Lolita zipped across the field, but she didn't tackle him like she did yesterday. No, she cut him. Cain roared a scream as she did it again, and again, and again.

Cain fell to his knees in agonizing pain. The leaves below got blood splatter on them. Lolita huffed, pushing Cain fully to the ground.

Julian took a step forward but I put an arm out, stopping him. Lolita slashed across Cain's back and he screamed.

"She's losing control."

"I'll stop her."

"W-she's going to kill him."

There was another thing I noticed during the past week-Julian's intensified worry when it came to Cain. Maybe he really does like him beyond that mask of sarcasm.

"She won't."

I took a step for ward and Lolita bared her teeth, ready to sink her teeth into Cain's neck and probably kill him this time around. I shifted, rushing up to them. I knocked Lolita off, pinning her to the ground.