𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

𐬽LOLITA𐬽

𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐏 my heart pounding and mouth dryer than ever. I swallowed to quench my thirst and looked around. I'm back in the room. My eyes drift down and I calmed down in a matter of seconds upon seeing Logan.

He's sleeping. One arm is thrown over his eyes and the other is set on his lower abdomen. He's in different clothes from earlier and his smell is stronger.

I could smell him all in the room. He smells so good. I gazed at my arms, noticing the marking at gone. I remember now. Julian performed the ritual to break the spell.

Is it gone? Am I truly free?

I inhaled sharply and shuddered an exhale. Something smells good. It's warm, no, hot. I could smell it in the air so vividly. So much so I'm sure my mouth watered.

I inhaled sharply again, following the smell. I could hear it, smell it, damn near feel it. I found myself getting closer and closer to Logan. My nose touched his neck and I exhaled.

He smells good. So good. I want him. My stomach rumbled and I straddled him subconsciously, still sniffing him out.

I couldn't control it. My body wanted it to happen. To feed. To feel. To be satisfied. My tongue traced his jugular. It felt right wanting this, but it also felt wrong and weird.

I should ask. Should I? Surely he wouldn't mind.

"Just a bit...right?"

My teeth grew sharp like razors and I could practically hear the blood pumping through his veins. I couldn't wait another second, and before I knew it...I was sinking my teeth into his neck.

A hitch filled the room and I felt hands on my waist. I didn't care, the taste was amazing. Just like it was the first time.

"L-Lolita?"

Logan's words were useless. I was fixated on what he had to offer. He shuddered a breath and the sound alone made me feel things.

His fingers pressed into my lower back more, gripping tightly. "Fuck." He mutters. Logan's breathing got heavy and an even better smell filled the room. Just like before.

Suddenly I'm pushed back and my back hit the bed. I caught my breath and allowed the hotness of his blood slide down my throat.

Logan is towering over me, both his hands pinning mine beside my head tightly. "Don't...don't kill me so soon."

"You taste good." My body was responding in ways I know it shouldn't. But I wanted more. I wanted to taste him forever.

"I want more. Logan."

His forearm touched my lips and I don't waste another second biting him. The faster his heart beat the more I got. My eyes rolled at the back of my head and again he pulled back, holding my wrist firmly.

"Fuck." Logan kept his head down, not looking at me at all.

"Logan?" I call near desperation. When he didn't respond I took the narrative, flipping us back into our beginning position. Finally his eyes met mine and his heart is rushing.

Is he scared?

He can't be. Right?

"I'm sorry." I pinned his hands this time, taking another bite into his neck. He winced, but allowed me. So hot, so thick, so fucking good.

I bit him in a different place and Logan huffed lowly in the air. I licked the areas, searching for another clean spot to feed.

Before I could bite him again I felt a light tap on my forehead.