𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

𐬽𐬼ᒪOᒪITᗩ𐬽𐬼

"𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 to stay." He says. His tone was soft and quiet. He wants me to stay? Him? It doesn't sound like a lie. I calmed down in almost an instant and frowned. He wants me to stay.

"I'll protect you." He adds just as softly. It almost sounded as if he cared. "You're-" he stopped, clenching his teeth and clutching his chest.

I got a full look at him. His heartbeat is abnormal and I could hear his teeth grinding together in pain. There was something I noticed about Logan this past week. His smell was getting

"Ah!" Logan fell to the floor and I felt...panic.

"Logan?" I could still hear his teeth grinding and his breathing was jagged, almost as if he couldn't breathe. And his heartbeat. I went over to him and looked down.

He's curled up, still clutching his shirt in pain. He's sweating and heaving harshly. I heard footsteps behind me and I was shoved out of the way.

"Logan?!" Tana screams. Cain was next into the room.

"What happened?" He asks me as he went around the desk. Tana stood to her feet, crying. What is she crying for? It's not like he's dead.

"What the hell did you do to him?" She grits out, making her way towards me. She bared fangs and claws and her eyes flashed golden yellow. I stared at her.

"Tana don't." Cain warns. She stood there glaring at me. "He'll be fine. He's just in pain from wolfsbane."

Wolfsbane? Tana turned to her normal self, whipping her head in Cains direction.

"What? How?"

"Pam. When we went there for information she sprayed him when he lunged at her. I just thought it was water since it didn't smell like anything. We need to get him to her so she can heal him."

"That's a two hour drive. He could be dead then." She defends.

"He won't. It's take about four to five hours before initial death so if we don't move our asses, he will be." Cain helped Logan to his feet and Logan could barely stand. I went over to him and touched his face. Logan looked up at me, our eyes meeting.

He's dying. "I'm fine." He forces out.

"Why is it just taking effect though? Shouldn't it have taken effect after he got sprayed?" I ask. Cain looked at me and his brows dipped. Then there was a howl gaining everyone's attention.

I could feel anger build up inside of me. I know it's Yuno. It has to be.

"Little Lo. Daddy's home." He snarls. I clenched my jaw and balled my fists so tightly my nails dig into my palms, drawing blood. I am not going anywhere with him. Even if it means dying.

"Tana, take him to Pam. I'll handle this."

Tana nodded and took Logan. Yuno took over my thoughts and ears as he whistled lowly. "Come on Lo, I know you're in there. You, Logan, Cain, Tana. I know you can hear me too brother! Pack for Pack!" He screams. "You have me down to two men. And I know I can't beat you in battle with just three of us. So I had to do something about it." He explains.