𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

𐬽𐬼ᒪOᒪITᗩ𐬽𐬼

𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 here for more than a week. I was given a room, I was fed, I finally bathed myself off, and Cain made sure that I took the medicine given to me and to rub a few spices onto my wounds. I don't see Logan much, not that I care, but I do smell him everywhere I walk.

I stared at myself in the mirror as the water dripped from my skin. More scars, all the same. I traced my recent scars. Three of them under my breast, just like on the left side. Three more on my face.

It's like he wants me to be hideous forever. I traced over the other ones. Across my stomach, along my side, my inner thighs. I turned around, looking back, fourteen different lines. Some thick, some thin. I looked away, looking down at my hands.

What the hell are these marks? And hybrid? Me? I sighed and went over to the bed. I'm still wearing her clothes. Smelling her angers me. I dried myself and got dressed. I looked at he pair of shoes they got me but I didn't wear them.

I tried but they felt weird on my feet. I've never worn shoes. There was a knock at my door and I looked over.

"Lolita, it's Cain. I got your medicine." He calls from the other side. I went over and opened the door. He's holding a bowl and a cup. The bowl was filled with white stuff, making me frown.

"Oh it's porridge. Very good and sweet." He explains.  "Here." He handed them out and I hugged him. "Okay, this again."

I didn't tell him why I do that, but it's because I rather smell like him other than his sister. I took them from him and he cleared his throat.

"Is hugging me your way of saying thanks?"

"No."

I went over to the bed a set the cup on the bedside drawer. "So why do you hug me?"

"I rather smell like you than your sister. She angers me."

"All this time I thought you were thanking me. My feelings are hurt." He states sarcastically. "Well it's good to see you all healed and better."

I said nothing as I ate. Chain's a good cook, I'll tell you that. "When you're done Logan wants to see you in his office."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure."

"If he's letting me go he doesn't have to say goodbye to me. I'll leave after this."

"Letting you go?" He snorted, making me look at him. He's still standing by the door. He never comes in. "Where'd you hear that from, hm?"

"Your sister. It was right after she choked me and kicked me in the ribs. I plan on getting her back and I won't apologize if I end up killing her."

"You've got to be kidding me." Cain says more to himself with a look of devastation on his face.

I heard a crash and growling. Cain cussed lowly and turned around. I took a few more spoonfuls before drinking the medicine down. I heard another growl and got up, leaving the room.

I skipped down the hall and made it downstairs to the dining room. Cain was standing by the entrance gazing inside. I looked in, gazing across the table. Logan is holding Cain's sister up by her neck.

"I'm sorry." She chokes out. "Logan please."

"Touch her again and I'll break your neck." Logan dropped her and she shuffled to her feet. Logan spun around, looking at me. He made his way around the table stopping in front of me.

His stubble is gone. Seeing his clean shaven face made him look way younger than before. His brown eyes stared into mine briefly before looking at Cain.

"She has one more strike."

"I'll talk to her."

"You, come with me."

𓃒
𐬽𐬼ᒪOᘜᗩᑎ𐬽𐬼

𝗜 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗔 seat and wiped my forehead. I haven't been feeling like myself this week. I'm more in edge, a bit more paranoid than ever. Lolita walked in and closed the door behind her.

I'm losing my mind because of her. Yuno still can't be found and Tana is pissing me off more than anyone else. I'm tired of giving chances so she better make this last one her bitch.

"Am I being let go now?" She asks. I gazed at her. She's wearing a white tank top without a bra and jean shorts. Her silver hair touched her shoulders. He's never met anyone with hair like hers and eyes as grey as hers either. She really is rear.

"I want to talk to you about that. Join my pack." I blurt bluntly. She stared at me for a moment befor frowning.

"Why?"

"You'll be clothed, fed, you'll have a place to stay. So join."

She crossed her arms. The markings are still there, it's not black ink either, it's written red, making her snow white skin pop more.

"I won't ever join any pack again in my life. I'm done with packs. I just want to be left alone."

I know this has to do with what she told me about Yuno not being her alpha anymore.

"I'm not like my brother."

She scoffs. "You were about to kill me for no reason when we first met and then you proceeded to kick me for eating and lock me in a cell to starve and die. You're just like you're brother." She grits out.

"I am not him!" I shout, kicking myself out of my chair. She didn't flinch at all, she just stared. I got a pulse in my head and I sat down, touching my temples. The hell is wrong with me?

"Are you okay or whatever?"

"I'm fine." I looked at her again and she looked away from me. "It's best if you stay, Lolita. You don't even know what you are and I'm sure Yuno isn't going to leave you alone. He's in love with you."

"Tch, love? Love me? All he ever did was hurt me! Every single day of the damn hour!"

Holy shit. She's angry. Her nails elongated and her teeth sharpened. The look in her eyes were filled with nothing else but anger.

"Always locked down and chained up!" She punched the wall, straight through it. "I'm doing being locked up by people who don't give a crap about me!" She pulled the door off the hinges and huffed, throwing it against the wall.

"Love? Love!?" She punched the wall again and again. "I am not staying here!"

"I want you to stay."

She stopped. Her heart beat shifted and her breathing got stabled. Her claws turned to regular fingernails as well as her teeth.

"I'll protect you. You're-" I felt a sharp pain in my chest and bent over, groaning in pain. "Ah!" I dropped from the chair and the pain got worse.

"Logan?" I heard a ringing sound and then a scream. "Logan!"

𓃒