1. Poodle hair

-

Music softly played through the old vintage radio, and Wynonna's body moved with the flow. She wasn't the best dancer but dancing eased her mind a little.

She danced over to her desk, leaning down and looking at herself in the mirror as she put her earing on.

Wynonna was average looking. She wasn't as pretty as Kiara or Sarah, and she didn't have a body like they did, but Wynonna never seemed to care about that.

Her hair was brown-blonde-ish. Her mom used to be a blonde and her dad was a brunette, and it seemed like she got both their hair color.

Most of her hair was brown, but the tip of her hair was slightly blonde. It was slightly curly from the back and front, but the middle was straight.

She would usually just curl the rest of her hair so it wouldn't look so weird. Her eyes were average and there was nothing special about them.

They were light brown, the most average eyes ever. She had a few freckles on her cheeks but she wasn't beautiful as the rest of the girls in outerbanks.

"..Wynonna! Your friends are here!" Her Aunt Clarissa yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" Wynonna finished getting ready and she turned off the radio before she rushed out of her room, and down the hallway.

"Lunch!" Clarissa reminded her as she watched her niece run by. She chuckled to herself as Wynonna came back with a sheepish smile.

There was three lunch bags. One for Wynonna, one for John B and the other for JJ.

Clarissa had learned that JJ and John B didn't eat much lunch at school since JJ'S dad could care less about him, and John B's father went missing.

Clarissa took it upon herself to take care of those boys. They grew on her in the last two years. They were always around, and it seemed like she just didn't just get her niece but two extra kids, well four, with Pope and Kie.

She didn't mind having those kids around. It made her house feel more like home, and it made her happy to see her niece having fun with them.

"..bye, aunt Clarissa!" Wynonna rushed out of the house, and towards the twinkie.

The van Door slide open and Wynonna jumped inside, and the van moved before the door was closed.

She fixed herself, so she was leaning her back against the back of John B's seat. She crossed her legs as JJ sat down next to her, taking the lunch bag with his name on it, and opening it.

"That's supposed to be your lunch, JJ." Kiara reminded her, scrunching up her face in disgust as JJ began to eat his food in a messy way.

JJ shrugged, "I'm hungry." He hasn't eaten since yesterday evening, and Wynonna did invite him to have dinner at her house, and to stay the night but he couldn't.

Wynonna knew about JJ'S home life, and JJ was grateful for her and John B for letting him stay at their place whenever he needed to stay away from his dad.

Besides Wynonna's parents,John B's father and Wynonna's aunt seemed like the only adults that liked him despite his attitude.

"..don't worry, my aunt packed me extra lunch. I can share with JJ." Wynonna spoke up, throwing a smile at JJ.

JJ wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and smiled back.

"So..birdy , what's up with your hair?" Pope butted in, sending JJ a knowing look but JJ didn't see it to busy eating.

"What about it?" Wynonna questioned, confused, she pulled out her phone, and looked at herself in her camera.

She silently cursed, "I forgot to curl the middle part of my hair, now it's all weird."