Chapter 281-290

Chapter 281

The aunt also asked her family members to help carry her to the hospital.

Halfway through the journey, his aunt regretted her decision and quarreled with his uncle on the roadside after leaving him alone.

He said that his cousin had no money at home and wanted to marry a wife, so instead of sending him to the hospital, he was left outside to fend for himself.

At that moment, he seemed to understand why his vicious and stingy aunt wanted to send him to the hospital.

It turned out that this was the real idea, to throw him into the wild.

What a cruel and poisonous woman!

Thinking of his two sisters at home, he couldn't stay for a moment.

The pillow was wet with tears for a few breaths.

He bit his lip and didn't dare to cry. When he woke up, he didn't know what to do next.

But there is one thing that cannot be done.

There must be no missing sister. Without one, he would have to fight those evil people to the death.

Thinking of this, he wanted to get up. His chest hurt and his body was weak. He couldn't even lift his feet. He struggled for a long time and broke out in sweat.

He gave up, smelled a fragrance in his nose and fell asleep again after a while.

Yuan Zhengxin slowed down after leaving Yuan San's sight. It wasn't that she didn't dare to face Yuan San, but she just felt that the atmosphere between them was inexplicably awkward.

She didn't know if it was because of what Yuan San did to her that she felt a little panicked when she saw Yuan San.

She was not afraid of fighting with Yuan San, but what she was afraid of was that Yuan San would say that to her again.

She thought she would be overwhelmed.

"When did you come back? No more work in the county?"

Yuan Zhengxin paused and looked at Yuan San who was following her. She didn't believe that Yuan San didn't know that she was back.

In the past few months, she had not had any contact with Yuan San in handling the bills. Yuan Shizhong had been responsible for her. Yuan Zhengxin did not believe that Yuan Shizhong had not mentioned it to Yuan San.

Hypocrisy, Yuan Zhengxin scolded Yuan San, how long have they been doing business!

How can you pretend so well?

"I've been back for a few months."

Yuan San: Silence.

The two of them didn't speak any more along the way. They couldn't stand the silence. After a while, Yuan Zhengxin tilted his head and asked him angrily.

"Do you have nothing to do? Why are you always following me?"

"This is not your home. Everyone has a share in the journey. Why can't you follow me first?" Yuan San looked at her.

So shameless, Yuan Zhengxin asked him, "Where are you going?"

"I will go wherever you go."

"You have something to do with Ah He?"

Yuan San wanted to slap himself twice at this moment. Why did he catch up with Yuan Zhengxin even though he knew he didn't want to see him.

Why do you want to do this?