Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Memories interrupted, reality.

"How did you feel when you first saw me?"

Su He turned his head and asked Yuan Heng. Jiujiu also looked up at Yuan Heng with a pair of dark eyes.

He said without hesitation, "It's beautiful at first sight, but it still makes me feel excited after a long time."

Su He raised her eyebrows. She knew that Yuan Heng liked her from the beginning, otherwise there would be no Jiujiu, but she didn't expect that she would rate her so highly.

"So you were so superficial before!"

"My mother is good-looking, and so am I," Jiujiu held Yuan Heng's little hand, wanting him to praise her too.

"Yeah! Jiujiu is also good-looking, but without your mother, there would be no Jiujiu, so Jiujiu is the second most beautiful person in our family."

The little man happily crawled into his arms.

The bowl of water was not balanced, but one word made her happy! Yuan Heng can be said to be very handy with Jiujiu and understands her very well.

This can also be attributed to the previous life. Later, Yuan Heng dragged her to the point of pooping and peeing.

"Mom, what happened to you later?"

"...Later, it was something that children couldn't know."

Jiujiu blinked and asked, "Is it something that children can't know?"

"It's late at night, that's all today's story, go to sleep."

There were three people on a bed, and Jiujiu was sleeping in the middle. She looked left and right, then threw herself into Yuan Heng's arms and giggled, as if she had received a good gift.

In 1951, the house was located in Dongyuan.

The servant helped Shi Guanqing, who was drunk, into her room.

"Second Madam, we will stay in Dongyuan tonight. We will go back after you consummate your marriage with the Second Young Master." Mom smiled ambiguously.

Su He looked shy, "Excuse me, I asked Aunt Xia to prepare a room and supper for you in the front yard."

The mothers understood the elegance of the music after listening to it, and smiled at each other and then left.

Su He was relieved to see them leave. Probably no one would have thought that there were wives who were unwilling to consummate their marriages with their husbands.

Su He looked at Shi Guanqing who was half drunk and half awake. She brought a bowl of water to him and wiped the corners of his mouth gently and considerately. After a while, Shi Guanqing stared in confusion and spoke incoherently and sloppily.

"I can't refuse what happened tonight. I have wronged you. I will definitely live up to you in the future."

Tongtong, I'm sorry for you, don't blame me, don't blame me.

What a man to do this...

He could clearly refuse to consummate the marriage, but he lowered his head for his own benefit, and now he looked like he had a hard time and had no choice but to show it to anyone.

Seeing that he had completely lost his mind, Su He knocked on the door opposite. A beautiful woman came out, the famous socialite "Li Mengsong" in Guangzhou. She had liked Shi Guanqing since she was a child, and the two of them met by chance.

She poked her head out furtively, revealing her looming pajamas, which seemed to be naked. Su He said funnyly, "Don't worry, there's no one on the second floor. They all went to the front yard."