Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211

Yuan Heng smiled angrily and thought to himself, "Is it sweeter or sugar cane is sweeter? Do you dare to tell me clearly now that there are so many people?"

Su He looked at a dark man in the yard, "Is the extra medicinal wine you asked me to make for him?"

"His name is Qin Ke and his nickname is Hei Wa. We have been friends for many years. He has also been involved in the county's black market. I brought him a bottle last time and he said he wanted some."

Su He nodded and Yuan Heng walked towards where they were. Mannia asked Yuan Zhengren: "In what month are sugar cane grown?"

"It's about this time. It will be ready to eat at the end of the year."

"Plant it, plant it." Jiujiu shouted while holding a piece of sugar cane.

Changsheng nodded at the side.

"Your father bought too much, and we can't even finish planting on our land." She was shocked when the hey boy just pulled an ox cart.

Yuan Zhengren looked over at Yuan Heng. He was sitting there chatting with a few people. The brat had grown up, and now he couldn't even guess what Yuan Heng was thinking.

Yuan Heng told him to leave things alone in Zhangjiacun, but Yuan Heng had not made any movement after so long. He seemed to be waiting for something.

Yuan Zhengren said: "We have a lot of land at home, but it's impossible to plant all of it! We can only plant some, and let's see how Yuan Heng arranges the rest."

Mannia is already calculating how much she can plant. Children and adults like to eat sugar cane. There are not many snacks in the countryside, so we can plant more.

In this case, we will plant less corn and more sugarcane this year.

After chatting there for a while, they had to leave. After all, it was quite a long walk on the mountain road. Yuan Heng helped them load the wine and get into the car, and then asked worriedly: "How is Yuan San?"

"This kid has his own ideas, but the best thing is to be cautious. Don't worry, I will keep an eye on him and I won't let him act recklessly." Hei Wa said.

"If he loses control, go directly to Ashin. He will listen to Ashin." Yuan Heng said uneasily.

He patted Qin Ke on the shoulder again and said, "Thank you for your hard work today."

"Hey, why bother? Don't talk like this between brothers." He looked at Jiujiu again, and Yuan Heng said loudly: "Yuan Jiujiu, your Uncle Qin is leaving."

Jiujiu looked up at them from the sugar cane in her hand. When she thought of something, she got up and walked to the kitchen. She took out a small basket of thornberries and handed them to him. She smiled and said:

"Uncle, take it to eat to quench your thirst on the way."

Qin Ke happily took it and touched Jiujiu's head. The child was too narrow-minded to kiss her, so he smiled and said, "Thank you Jiujiu."

"If you like a daughter, get married and have one as soon as possible. You are already a grown-up." Yuan Heng said with a chuckle.

"I want to, but it's not possible!" He sighed.

Su He couldn't bear to eat half the basket of thornberries. In the morning, Yuan Heng saw that she had eaten too much and put it in the kitchen cabinet and locked it.

Su He rolled his eyes away in discomfort, secretly thinking, how did Jiujiu open the kitchen cabinet? Obviously Yuan Heng has locked it!

As soon as they left, Yuan Heng walked over and said, "Are you distressed?"